Better late then never :)

Jeani46
on 7/2/07 1:56 am - Lancaster, CA
RNY on 03/27/06 with
Well I finally did it..... I am in the 100's Finally, I know everyone else got there long ago, but hey.... I finally made it. 197 pounds.... I've lost 208 pounds... Still coming off slowly but thats fine Anyhow have a great day.. Jeani
jannineh99
on 7/2/07 2:08 am - Melrose, MA
Way to go...congrats...just remember slow and steady wins the race.....Keep up the great work... Jannine 357/167/160
RebekaA
on 7/2/07 2:11 am - Inland Empire, CA
That's awesome!!! I'm proud of you! 208 is an unbelievable accomplishment!!! I want to see new pics!!! Congratulations!
Stephanie Smiles
on 7/2/07 3:05 am - My Town, NH
Jeani, Congratulations! Not all of us are there yet and you definitely beat me. 208 pounds gone forever is amazing! - Stephanie
Beckers
on 7/3/07 12:34 am - Cottage Grove, OR
Congrats Jeani !! I bet you look amazing!
timsdanni
on 7/3/07 3:22 am - Ft Stewart, GA
you are doing great - I know for myself I am still in the 200s (but hopefully not to much longer) so don't compare - you are doing great - you have lost 40 more pounds than I have LOL - not that that makes you great just giving you some hope so youdon't feel like the last one in hugs danni
robinsaxton
on 7/5/07 1:03 am - Columbia, MD
Jeani you are doing so great. WOW!!! Congratulations and welcome to Onederland!! Keep up the great job. Slowly is good... Hugs, Robin
Mary M.
on 7/5/07 6:44 am - Livonia, MI
That is AWESOME! I decided long ago to not compare to everyone else and enjoy my success, and of course I am happy for everyone's success It sure is hard but keep up the good work! Hugs, Mary
Most Active
Recent Topics
Anyone look in here anymore???
Laura A. · 1 replies · 651 views
Hey Rick, today's our day!!
Laura A. · 1 replies · 747 views
It's OUR month Marchers!!
Laura A. · 0 replies · 686 views
Wow, its almost 8 years!
LisaS · 0 replies · 830 views