Leaving on a jet plane...

Darlene X
on 7/2/07 12:56 am - Maricopa, AZ
Well guys, it came super fast! Tomorrow I leave for New Zealand.. wish me luck! I haven't been home in 6 years, and wow how things have changed!!!! This should be interesting... Darlene
jannineh99
on 7/2/07 2:06 am - Melrose, MA
Good Luck sweetie and have fun..... Jannine
Stephanie Smiles
on 7/2/07 3:03 am - My Town, NH
Have a wonderful time! Stephanie
Sheila A.
on 7/2/07 6:28 am - Thermal, CA
Hi Darlene!!! Have a great time back home, enjoy it, soak in all the love! Sheila
Mary M.
on 7/2/07 9:11 am - Livonia, MI
Have a safe and great trip! Hugs, Mary
Rick A.
on 7/2/07 11:49 am - Far Northern, CA
Darlene, I am so happy for you. Just think on this trip you will have a lot less baggage, both litterally and firuratively. It is going to be so much fun for you seeing family members and all of the positive comments they will have for you. I'm sure the time will go by fast, but enjoy it as much as you can. What's the deal with leaving Phoenix just when it is finally starting to warm up. The news is saying it will be 120 there this week. I'm sure you will miss it. Have a great trip and please check in when you get back home. Safe travels, Rick (your surgery twin)
Beckers
on 7/3/07 12:33 am - Cottage Grove, OR
Ooh New Zealand sounds so nice! Enjoy your trip! Did EJ go with you? We want all the details when you get back
miminjoey
on 7/5/07 9:07 pm - Fort Bragg, NC
Ok I am late here but I hope you had a safe flight and I hope you enjoy your visit home ...you sure are going to WOW them!!
Most Active
Recent Topics
Anyone look in here anymore???
Laura A. · 1 replies · 651 views
Hey Rick, today's our day!!
Laura A. · 1 replies · 747 views
It's OUR month Marchers!!
Laura A. · 0 replies · 686 views
Wow, its almost 8 years!
LisaS · 0 replies · 830 views