TGIF & 6/28 Workout

robinsaxton
on 6/28/07 10:52 pm - Columbia, MD
TGIF everyone! Friday's are wonderful days, even if it is overcast and may rain. But boy am I tired today. I got a full 8 hours of sleep last night and I am so tired this morning. I guess my body is used to getting only 6 or so hours of sleep. I am sure as the day goes on I'll perk up. Well, after work last night I went straight to the gym. I got in a full 1 hour & 15 min workout. I did cardio and circuit training. It felt great to get my workout in! I always feel so good about myself when I have had a really good workout. So far there isn't anything on the calendar today to keep me from going to workout at lunch time. I'll do cardio & abs today. I hope everyone's Friday is great. We are going to a crab feast Sunday evening and tomorrow I am going to be spending the day in St. Michaels, MD. I am not sure what St. Michaels is all about but I am sure I'll enjoy it. This is a Ladies Day Out event with my church. So it'll be a fun filled weekend for me. Keep moving! Keep living! Hugs, Robin
robinsaxton
on 6/29/07 5:01 am - Columbia, MD
Just updating...I did 40 min of cardio and my abs class today! I will have a very busy day tomorrow filled with lots of walking. Have a great weekend! Robin
BabyRuth2u
on 6/29/07 9:29 pm - Pittsburgh, PA
Hi Robin, I've been back to getting active and upped my water intake and it has been working for me. I went to the gym 3 times this week, not long, about 1/2 to 45 mins each time, but its more than I was doing in the past month which was not going at all. Sure Ive been active in my life, riding my bike here or there, and a little tennis on the weekend, golfing, but not enough 'working' out. So I made a committment to myself last week that I would go at least 2x to the gym and I managed 3. Once I got there I wanted to go more, which I knew would happen. The first year after surgery i was going 5 x a week for like 2 hours a day and loved it! I wasn't working at the time, but once I was time just wasn't the same, and going after work can be a drag. But if I dont go, Im the one who loses out. So 2x times a week is my goal! Im trying right now to get my butt out the door this Saturday monring, DH and i planned to either do some tennis, golfing or biking. I havent decided yet and am enjoying the lazy morning, but really should go!! LOL Im thinking tennis. Dont feel like hooking the bikes on the back of the car and golf isnt enough exercise for me (DH loves it) but I want to sweat! LOL Then this afternoon off to my company's family picnic. Its at a local amusement park so we'll be riding rides, roller coasters etc. Im hoping to win a fantastic prize! I hear they give good prizes.. woohoo, keep your fingers crossed for me. LOL Have a great weekend!
~ Stylz ~
on 6/30/07 12:21 pm - North of Boston, MA
your workouts are incredible, great to see youve stayed motivated with your workouts girl!! hope you had an enjoyable weekend, fill us in on your Ladies day out and enjoy the crab feast! They're always showing the famous MD crab cakes on food network, they get my mouth watering!
Most Active
Recent Topics
Anyone look in here anymore???
Laura A. · 1 replies · 651 views
Hey Rick, today's our day!!
Laura A. · 1 replies · 747 views
It's OUR month Marchers!!
Laura A. · 0 replies · 686 views
Wow, its almost 8 years!
LisaS · 0 replies · 830 views