Sending Laura A. a Get Well card

Beckers
on 6/28/07 2:26 am - Cottage Grove, OR
We have not heard from Laura A. since her June 8th post, and she was heading in for surgery for her cancer, and getting ready to start chemotherapy early July (just a few days from now). I have been thinking about her and watching the boards for an updated post, and praying for her. I found her on our Marcher mailing list that Stylz had put together for us. If any of you have the mailing list, you could send her a card, also. If not, and you want to send her a card, private message me and I will provide her address for you. I'm hoping everything is going well for her, and I understand if she's been too busy to post to us... Hopefully our cards will give her strength through the upcoming chemo process.
jennb40
on 6/28/07 3:18 am - Nashua, NH
What a wonderful idea Rebecca. I am putting my card in the mail today. Thanks for reminding us - I hope she is doing ok and am praying for her. Barbara
Amy I.
on 6/28/07 8:58 am - KS
I e-mailed her but got nothing back. I was thinking of her too. Hope everything is fine. Amy I
robinsaxton
on 6/28/07 11:02 pm - Columbia, MD
I too hope everything is going well for her. I'll send her a card this weekend. Thanks for suggesting it. Robin
~ Stylz ~
on 6/30/07 11:41 am - North of Boston, MA
such a great idea Rebecca! I sent her a card a few weeks ago and an email last week, but the email was returned. Hopefully we'll hear from her or her daughter soon!
Most Active
Recent Topics
Anyone look in here anymore???
Laura A. · 1 replies · 651 views
Hey Rick, today's our day!!
Laura A. · 1 replies · 747 views
It's OUR month Marchers!!
Laura A. · 0 replies · 686 views
Wow, its almost 8 years!
LisaS · 0 replies · 830 views