MIA for a long time but back now

timsdanni
on 6/28/07 2:25 am - Ft Stewart, GA
well last oct we moved to alaska - sucky internet when it worked at all - house fire in jan - masive touble with the teenager (now in the county juvinal facilty) and a move back to texas - we are now attached to the dallas recruting command and happily living 3 miles from where my dh grew up in a cute apt that still is fairly empty due to the fact that our house hold goods won't be here till mid to late july wls wise I have done ok I think - down 165 pounds since last 13 march - finally broke a platue of 3 months - but I did not gain wieght though movin (times 3), house fire, teenager issues and massive depression so I consider myself sucseful. NOW however it is time to get my back side back in gear - I am walking and running with my guys (hubbby and the 4yo and the black lab) each morning - doing yoga during the day with the 4yo and hitting the eliptical as I can. I had 3 protien shakes yesterday and all my pills/vits and 6 litters of water - aiming to repeat that today - working on protien shake number # 2 right now - trying to get in 4 today b/c I dropped 2 pounds yesterday!! my portions are not out of control but are not as good as they could be - I am back to eating from prep bowls unless it is salad - we are eating a LOT of fresh veggie and fruit this summer and trying to only have whole grains and no junk carbs!! hope everyone is doing well - I iwll try to stay up to date on the board now that internet is not an issue -I even installed our DSL my self while hubby was at work yesterday danni 372/207.5/170
Rick A.
on 6/28/07 3:45 am - Far Northern, CA
Hi Danni, Glad to have you back with us. I'm sorry to hear about all of your troubles, but glad to hear things are looking up. You should be proud of yourself for maintaining your weight when you have had so much stress in your life. In the old day's I know how I would have dealt with all of that. It would have included a lot of ice cream. Welcome back. Life is great, Rick
timsdanni
on 6/28/07 4:14 am - Ft Stewart, GA
I am blessed that many of my comfort foods are high protien - and I did learn before life got insane to eat small protions LOL so I made it though thnaks for the welcome back - glad life is great with you - I am smiling today and going up to the local college to enroll for this fall for the first time in 12 years I am willing to put the work in to finish my degree danni
jennb40
on 6/28/07 4:33 am - Nashua, NH
Welcome back our fellow MARCHer! We have missed you, but glad you are back and congratulations for holding steady during all your trials and tribulations. You have had alot to deal with and they say God won't throw us more than we can handle, but you think that is debatable sometimes I know!!!! Don't be a stranger...Barbara
Beckers
on 6/28/07 10:31 am - Cottage Grove, OR
WB Danni!! Glad to see you back. Are you getting flooded in Texas? Stay dry
timsdanni
on 6/29/07 1:16 pm - Ft Stewart, GA
tons of rain but a few months ago it was a drought so I guess it is all good - it is warm enough to swim between downpours
BabyRuth2u
on 6/29/07 9:20 pm - Pittsburgh, PA
Well look at this! (((((((((((Danni)))))))))))) glad to have you back! So sorry to hear of all your trials. Sounds like you have been doing good overall with the weightloss. I took a look at a pic in yor profile. and Wow, you look good!! Hope to see more of you around here. Keep up the good work!!
~ Stylz ~
on 6/30/07 12:17 pm - North of Boston, MA
Danni! welcome back! sorry to hear about the bad points over the past few months, sending positive thoughts your way in hopes all gets better soon! The news showed the best and worst states for internet connections; Alaska being the worst and the first thing I thought about was you being up there without your connection, glad to have you back in civilization ps- when you have a chance send me your updated address, I'll change your old one for when we send out the group list again! glad to see ya!
miminjoey
on 7/5/07 9:11 pm - Fort Bragg, NC
hey girl I am so glad you are back on and doing well...i don't know if I could have stuck with it after all that you have been through...but you have done awsome you should be proud of your self!! I am still stuck in TN and doesn't look like i am going anywhere any time soon... my houshold goods got shipped to Japan but I can't get there ...gotta love the army!
Most Active
Recent Topics
Anyone look in here anymore???
Laura A. · 1 replies · 651 views
Hey Rick, today's our day!!
Laura A. · 1 replies · 747 views
It's OUR month Marchers!!
Laura A. · 0 replies · 686 views
Wow, its almost 8 years!
LisaS · 0 replies · 830 views