Workouts!?

robinsaxton
on 6/26/07 10:38 pm - Columbia, MD
Hey there everyone. Well, in case you were wondering, I haven't disappeared, and I haven't given up working out. I just haven't been in the past two days to post. We went to the beach on Saturday, walked and walked and swam and walked some more so that was great. We also all got pretty bad sunburns. It wasn't that warm and there was a really nice breeze all day so we thought we would be okay. Let's just say lesson learned!!!! We did really enjoy the beach and can't wait to go again, after the sunburns heal and we have purchased some SPF 50 stuff!!! I didn't workout the past two days because I was sore on the backs of my legs and because it's that time and I didn't feel really well. I do have plans to go today though and I intend to do a full hour of cardio today. I hope everyone else is sticking with their workout plans and making good choices. I have struggled the past two days in my eating, likely due to my cycle, but today should be back on track. Let's keep working towards our goals, whether to maintain or lose a little more or simply tone up. You are worth all of the effort!!!! Love you all! Robin
timsdanni
on 6/28/07 2:06 am - Ft Stewart, GA
jumping back in here like I haven't been mia for 8 months LOL we are running/walking every am as a family for 30-45 mins - that is me the hubby and the 4yo and of course the furbaby- yesterday we skipped b /c of the rain today we we put on ponchos and got wet - it was fun did yoga today also - I love my simply yoga dvd, had to give up step arobics, my knees just will not tolorate it danni 372/207.5/170
robinsaxton
on 6/28/07 2:20 am - Columbia, MD
Hey there Danni. So great to hear from you. I hope that all is going well. I know you had it really rough there for awhile. Sounds like you are doing a great job with your workouts. I do not run but I enjoy walking. I missed the gym yesterday...things happening at work that got in the way. I am staying after work today to go though. I just can't miss again! I should give yoga a try. I hear it's great. I am not very flexible though so it could take some time for me to get used to. Take care. Robin
timsdanni
on 6/28/07 2:42 am - Ft Stewart, GA
see if you can find the simply yoga book and dvd - it is a great starter yoga work out and they work together the dvd she shows you stuff and does breathing etc and the book shows you the modifications for beginers or "softer ways" to do some of the moves I got mine from half price books for under $10 danni
Most Active
Recent Topics
Anyone look in here anymore???
Laura A. · 1 replies · 651 views
Hey Rick, today's our day!!
Laura A. · 1 replies · 747 views
It's OUR month Marchers!!
Laura A. · 0 replies · 686 views
Wow, its almost 8 years!
LisaS · 0 replies · 830 views