Hello Everyone

Sheila A.
on 6/22/07 3:15 am - Thermal, CA
Hi everyone, I know it has been a very long time. But I have been busy, like all of us. You are just able to do sooooooooo much more once the weight starts coming off. I am down 100 #s, I have been stuck for months, I know I should have lost a lot more weight by now. I started at 283, I am now 183, I am only 5' so I am still chuncky! LOL, but honestly if I didn't lose anymore, I would be happy. But I know if I worked harder at it might happen for me. I would love to be in a size 10, I am wearing 14s and yesterday I tried on a 12 and they fit (a little snug, but they fit). My biggest enemy has been the snack monster, it is so much easier for me to eat snacks than it is for me to eat food. I don't excercise like I should, I just get so busy with work and church and church. I know it all sounds like excuses, it is. But I just had to put my stuff out there, trying to be real with myself and everyone else. But seriously, if God were to stop blessing me today, I would be so blessed with all He has done so far. I no longer have to shop in a specialty store, I can cross my legs when I sit down, my triple chin is almost completely gone, I wear a 38 DD bra (from a 46 DD), my shoe size has shrunk, but I still don't have a boyfriend , in time. Well love you all and take care of yourself, love yourself! sheila
Mama-of-3
on 6/24/07 1:41 pm - Philadelphia area, PA
Sheila!!! You are beautiful! Your photo is great! How is sunny CA? It is warming up here in Philly quite nicely. I hate summer, but you gotta get through it to get to Fall. I'm stuck at the same weight too I think. I dont weigh myself ever. I eat alot. *sigh* I'm getting in check starting tomorrow. PROMISE! Keep in touch! Trish
Sheila A.
on 6/26/07 2:29 am - Thermal, CA
Hi Trish!!! Thanks so much for the love you always send my way! I eat a lot too, I snack a lot. You look really good and very happy. California is very HOT HOT HOT!!! It has been around 110 all last week and this week. That is normal for us here in the desert, I really don't mind it too much. I am smaller, so I don't sweat anywhere nearly as much as I used to! Thank GOD for that!!!!! Love & Joy to you always!!! Sheila
robinsaxton
on 6/26/07 12:48 am - Columbia, MD
Hi Sheila! Sounds like you are doing really good! Congratulations on all of your success! I am 5'5" and I am wearing 14/16 pants. I can't even squeeze into a 12. Although my top is a Med/12-14. My point is that we are all different and we will all find a place where we are content. I know that I'll never be a size 10 and probably will never be a true size 12. I am okay with that. I am happy and I agree with you that if God were to stop blessing me I would still proclaim that I am wonderfully blessed because of all He has already done for me!!! That is a great attitude for you to have. A friend of mine on another board posted this quote a week or so ago. I put it up on my computer to look at every day. I love it and I will remind myself all the time so that I never forget... "Comparison is the thief of joy" I am always comparing myself to others. I am working on loving me and accepting me the way I am. Have a blessed day! You look wonderful. Hugs, Robin
Sheila A.
on 7/2/07 6:36 am - Thermal, CA
Thanks so much Robin!!! I just love you all so much. I just love the quote and have shared it with friends. I think I am just gonna working on excersing more... gonna wash my car tonight after work. It's over 110 in the desert today, so I should break a sweat!!! xoxoxo, Sheila
~ Stylz ~
on 6/30/07 11:29 am - North of Boston, MA
hi Sheila, you look great! Congratulations on fitting into a size 12 and your other accomplishments, you'll be in a 10 in no time just try and stay focused. It sounds like we're all having snacking issues by everyones posts lately. Last week was such a bad week for me that I put all the snacks in a bag and brought them to a friends house! Not having snacks in the house seems to have helped this week with eating less and eating the right foods. My friend didn't look thrilled that I brought all the snacks to her, but the kids sure loved it! hope to see you more often on the boards, take care
Most Active
Recent Topics
Anyone look in here anymore???
Laura A. · 1 replies · 651 views
Hey Rick, today's our day!!
Laura A. · 1 replies · 747 views
It's OUR month Marchers!!
Laura A. · 0 replies · 686 views
Wow, its almost 8 years!
LisaS · 0 replies · 830 views