6/20 workout

robinsaxton
on 6/20/07 10:53 pm - Columbia, MD
I only got in a really good 35-40 min walk yesterday. But by my calculations I walked about 2.5 miles in 35 minutes. That's pretty good. It was a gorgeous day and I really enjoyed the walk. I hope I can make it to the gym today. I am covering for a co-worker today so I have 5 managers to support. It might get too busy to leave the desk but I am going to try. Has anyone seen that show on TLC "big medicine". I recorded it last night. It airs on Monday nights at 9 and a couple of more times during the week. I missed the first two episodes but last nights was pretty good. I went to bed halfway through and will fini**** tonight. I really wish I were already having my plastic surgery. I am so ready for it. But I believe that God's timing for my life is perfect and that there is a reason for things to work out in His time. I am trying to be patient. I will call the case manager again today and hopefully get a date at least. That would be great. Anyway, check out Big Medicine. have a great day everyone! Robin
Amy I.
on 6/21/07 9:08 pm - KS
I only did an hour of classes and that was it. I think my body needed a rest! I feel pretty good this morning. I have seen big medicine it's pretty good. I am now interested in the PS parts of the show. ( I need TT and Breast augmentation ) However, I watch all of it to remember where I came from! I am currently trying to be patient also and wait on HIS timing NOT mine! Easier said than done! Pray for me on that one! I have a goal to be at my goal weight by Labor Day! I want to be 135 and as fit and "cut" as possible for my husbands home coming in October! I am working like a phean. But it is not paying off. I am still stuck at the same weight! Highly discouraging but I AM NOT GIVING UP! (right?) I want to show my kids and my husband that I can finish something and take it all the way to my goal. So 135 here I come! Amy I
robinsaxton
on 6/21/07 10:54 pm - Columbia, MD
Only an hour??? That is fantastic!! Don't sell yourself short. I hear you about not seeing the results of your efforts. It is very discouraging and frustrating. But you are right - you can't give up!! I am sure you will reach your goal by September. You are working hard and your hard work WILL pay off. I know you can do it. We can pray for each other on the ps. Everyday I look at the horrible amount of flab and skin on my thighs and pray that I get a date soon so that I can begin to imagine life without all of the hanging excess and the wiggling and giggling of the excess. It all just flops around when I am no the bike or walking or the elliptical. UGH!!! Really gross. But I keep doing the exercises in the hopes that by the time I do have ps I will have done everything I can to tone and strengthen so that I am totally happy with the results. You are an inspiration to me Amy. Thank you! Hugs, Robin
Most Active
Recent Topics
Anyone look in here anymore???
Laura A. · 1 replies · 651 views
Hey Rick, today's our day!!
Laura A. · 1 replies · 747 views
It's OUR month Marchers!!
Laura A. · 0 replies · 686 views
Wow, its almost 8 years!
LisaS · 0 replies · 830 views