Hello Everyone!!

Mama-of-3
on 6/19/07 11:56 pm - Philadelphia area, PA
Wow! It's been way to long since I've posted! Actually I'll admit it....I haven't been reading the posts either lately. I'm sorry!! I have been ridiculous busy. It just hit me that I haven't been on here at all the last few weeks so I've spent a good part of the morning reading posts. Ruth Ann....way to go on the tennis! HAHA Must be fun. Barbara, I have been watching Big Medicine too. Great show!! I missed it this past Monday night but I'll set the DVR to record it next time it's on. Brytnee graduated high school. YAY! A graduate...so hard to believe. I feel way to young. She took all her placement testing for college and she starts August 26th. Makenzee graduated Kindergarten! LOL And Justyn is now a Junior in High School. Man, time flys!!! We had a really great party for Brytnee this past Saturday. We rented a gigantic water slide. 10 feet high 40 feet long. It was FUN! I was incredibly sore the next day but it was so worth it! I've been a total blob and haven't excercised. It's been raining so I haven't gotten out to walk the track, but I will. It's harder to do the walk at home videos since it seems that my house has become the house to hang out in 24/7! I never know who's coming or going and bringing their friends. I am still addicted to the cottage cheese doubles. Yum! I ate really bad at the party. Brownie bites...and chocolate covered strawberrys. Kill me now. Nothing makes me sick though. I almost want it to so that I just wont eat it. I'll do better now that everything is out of the house. Two days after the party I invited all my neighbors back over to sit by the pool and eat all the leftovers. They cleared up quite a bit! HAHA Well, that is about it really. I'm going to enjoy the summer and start looking for a job to start in September. I really dont want to go back to the pre school. ACK! They do have great hours though.....Oh well, I have a few months to decide. Just wanted to say hello! Take care everyone.
robinsaxton
on 6/20/07 11:04 pm - Columbia, MD
Hey there Trish. Great to hear from you. It's good to see you are enjoying life and staying active. I understand busy. The only reason I get to check out the site is because I have some time at work, most days anyway. But once I leave the office I am always on the go so I never get on the computer at home. Congrats on Brytnee's graduation, and college acceptance. How exciting. Stephanie is now a Senior. She is so ready. I am sure it'll be a very fun albeit emotional year. You are not alone with eating bad from time to time. I think we all do it. Sometimes I wish I were normal and didn't have to think about it all the time. (how many calories, protien or carbs in this, that or the other...) But in a way I am glad that I do think about it all the time so I stay focused and hopefully (with all my might) won't ever gain the weight back. Good idea to invite others over to finish off the leftovers. Have a great day! Robin
~ Stylz ~
on 6/30/07 11:10 am - North of Boston, MA
Trish! glad you stopped in to say hello! how are you doing? Congrats to Brytnee, where is she going to college? You must be so proud! Such a great idea to have the neighbors come over and help get rid of the leftovers! keep us posted on how you're doing
Most Active
Recent Topics
Anyone look in here anymore???
Laura A. · 1 replies · 651 views
Hey Rick, today's our day!!
Laura A. · 1 replies · 747 views
It's OUR month Marchers!!
Laura A. · 0 replies · 686 views
Wow, its almost 8 years!
LisaS · 0 replies · 830 views