Plastic Surgery

jannineh99
on 6/19/07 12:42 am - Melrose, MA
My surgeon recently asked me if I was interested in the TT and I was like heck ya....but I am finding it difficult to come with the words for the letter for the insurance company...does anyone out there have a sample letter or can you direct me to a place where I can find letters that other people have written just to get some ideas...I hope everyone is having a great day.... Jannine 357/167/160
robinsaxton
on 6/19/07 5:16 am - Columbia, MD
Have you tried the Plastic Surgery forum? I wouldn't know what to say either. You should probably talk about how uncomfortable the excess skin is. When I had my consult, one of the doctors kept talking about how the "quality" of life was to be the guiding factor for plastic surgery, not just the cosmetic relief. You should mention how things feel when you exercise (like skin slapping around) or if you get really sweaty in the folds of skin how irriating that can be. I think I heard someone talking about those kinds of things one time. I wish you the best. You have done so well Jannine! You certainly deserve a TT after losing nearly 200 lbs. WOW!! Hugs, Robin
~ Stylz ~
on 6/30/07 10:31 am - North of Boston, MA
Jannine! how are things going with getting information on Plastic surgery? I remember a while back Dame Tooter had an appeal letter for PS on her website. i think her site is: www.bariatricbytes.com if it isn't I'm sure you could get the link on the main board as she posts all the time
Most Active
Recent Topics
Anyone look in here anymore???
Laura A. · 1 replies · 651 views
Hey Rick, today's our day!!
Laura A. · 1 replies · 747 views
It's OUR month Marchers!!
Laura A. · 0 replies · 686 views
Wow, its almost 8 years!
LisaS · 0 replies · 830 views