WDYET?? *** TGIF ***

~ Stylz ~
on 6/15/07 4:22 am - North of Boston, MA
Finally the end of the week is here! Its been such a long week with conferences I'm glad its over. Today hasn't been a good day with my menu. I'm going to lunch with co-workers and still no one at work knows I had surgery so days we go out for lunch kinda gets me nervous, I normally don't eat much in the morning because I want to be as hungry as I can for lunch. Its obvious I don't eat my whole meal when we're out even though they know I'm watching what I eat, but I try to make it as inconspicious as possible. so heres my day drive to work - 1 drinkable yogurt medium coconut iced coffee, xmilk, 3 splenda breakfast? - 1/2 medium iced coffee w/ a scoop of nectar cappuccino protein lunch - naked burrito (no tortilla, everythings on the plate) cilantro rice, shredded beef, black beans, salsa, cheese, lettuce, sour cream and guac.. mmmmmmmmm dinner - bf and i are meeting friends at a restuarant in boston, planning to stick to a chicken dish, in the mood for something light, figured chicken would be a good idea! not sure where we'll end up after that, but it probabably be where I'll gather most of my calories for the day (drinks and/or appetizers)! have a good weekend everyone!!
luckycat1
on 6/15/07 7:49 am - Cincinnati, OH
b-sausage link 1/2 slice of french toast with s/f syrup l-fruit plate--1/2 cup of fresh fruit d-2 oz ground beef with carrots s-cheese and crackers have a great weekend
~ Stylz ~
on 6/15/07 11:11 am - North of Boston, MA
MJ good to see you! have a good weekend yourself
~ Stylz ~
on 6/15/07 11:23 am - North of Boston, MA
change in plans for the night... Not sure whats going on with me, but yesterday and today my blood pressure has been low. I didn't take it yesterday but most of last night I felt dizzy, light headed when I got up and my hearing almost felt like I was listening at the end of a tunnel. Today I checked my blood pressure and it was 87/56. I called the clinic and my primary (4pm, whos around) both to no avail and was told if I feel like I'm going to pass out, go to the ER. I researched low blood pressure online for about an hour and posted on the main board, both results said the same, add sodium to your diet, drink lots of water and call your primary. I just finished a 32oz nalgene bottle of water and have moved on to about 20 tomato mozzarella pringles chips (150mg sodium) and will have a sliced cucumber with season salt later. Dinner plans changed to tomorrow, taking it easy with a couple blockbuster movies and the bf tonight. hope everyones doing well!
Most Active
Recent Topics
Anyone look in here anymore???
Laura A. · 1 replies · 651 views
Hey Rick, today's our day!!
Laura A. · 1 replies · 747 views
It's OUR month Marchers!!
Laura A. · 0 replies · 686 views
Wow, its almost 8 years!
LisaS · 0 replies · 830 views