6/14 workout

robinsaxton
on 6/14/07 2:15 am - Columbia, MD
So four days in a row again this week!!! Yay. I did 25 min of cardio and about 20 min total of my circuit strength training. I have added one 30sec round to each exercise so I am doing 1 1/2 times of circuit training now. In another two weeks I'll up that to 2x and then in 2-3 weeks I'll up it again, etc. I sure hope to see results from all of this. I will!!! I won't make it to the gym tomorrow because I am leaving work early for a retreat with the girls I teach at church. I am sure the weekend will be packed full of activities. We will be swimming, playing, hiking, etc. It should be lots of fun. So I know I'll get plenty of exercise in the next few days. I hope everyone stays active! Talk to you Monday! Hugs, Robin
Amy I.
on 6/14/07 5:07 am - KS
Tonight I am running 3miles to get ready for my 1st 5K on July 4th. So I will walk 2 miles , run 3, walk 2! And maybe if I feel like it some weights at home. Friday and Saturdays are my nights off from working out. But I might have to run since I missed 2 days this week. I don't want to be the last one to finish the race! I am also stuck at my weight and even gained 5#'s UGHHHHHHH! Frustration is setting in. I am working so hard at it! Have a good weekend Amy I
robinsaxton
on 6/14/07 5:20 am - Columbia, MD
Wow Amy. You are doing so great! I am sure you will do great in your 1st 5K. What is zumba? We don't have that kind of class offered at our gym. I have always wanted to do a spinning class, don't have that either. I might check out our YMCA and see if they offer one. You have a great weekend too. Robin
Amy I.
on 6/14/07 7:07 am - KS
ZUMBA is Latin Dance areobics. FUN FUN FUN! Next class I am doing is weighted intervals for 1 hour on Mondays and Wed and maybe Yoga on Thurs. Trying to stay motivated! Amy I
Most Active
Recent Topics
Anyone look in here anymore???
Laura A. · 1 replies · 651 views
Hey Rick, today's our day!!
Laura A. · 1 replies · 747 views
It's OUR month Marchers!!
Laura A. · 0 replies · 686 views
Wow, its almost 8 years!
LisaS · 0 replies · 830 views