****WDYE Tuesday*****

jannineh99
on 6/11/07 10:11 pm - Melrose, MA
Quaker Instant Oatmeal Weight Control Cinnamon ( 1 serving ) 160 3 29 7 Milk1% fat, fortified with calcium ( 2 fl oz ) 26 1 3 2 Viactiv Multi-Vitamin 8 0 1 1 Total 194 4 33 10 This is what I have had for breakfast today...I feel like I have been hungry all week...it seems to be never ending...is anyone else going thru this....I am getting in plenty of water so I know I am not dehydrated....I will add a post on later when I eat lunch... I hope everyone is having a great day... Jannine 357/169/160
jannineh99
on 6/11/07 10:13 pm - Melrose, MA
Sorry not awake yet...the total numbers represent Calories, Fat, Carbs, and Protein... J
jannineh99
on 6/12/07 2:43 am - Melrose, MA
Chicken, breast, without bone, stewed, skin not eaten (6 oz, boneless, cooked, skinless) 252 5 0 48 Mushrooms, from canned, creamed ( 0.25 cup ) 43 3 4 1 Total Calories=688 Fat=17 Carbs=62 Protein= 74 these are totals for the day so far...I have decided that if I start to feel hungry again before time for my snack then I am gonna have one bottle of Crystal Light and see if that helps.... Jannine 357/169/160
~ Stylz ~
on 6/12/07 3:53 am - North of Boston, MA
popping in for a minute before the next session starts! bad day with foods again, drive to work - 2 drinkable yogurts breakfast - 2 protein muffins medium coconut iced coffee, xmilk, 3 splenda lunch - couple bites of chicken (luncheon was an "italian buffet" which consisted of every carb imaginable and not much protein). dinner - hawaiian chicken pasta salad (with barilla plus pasta). I'll post the recipe at some point its delish! water - working on my first bottle now vitamins - we're suppose to take vitamins?? NEED TO WORK ON THIS!!!!! exercise - 30 minute brisk walk after a few bites of chicken! hope everyones well, gotta go!
robinsaxton
on 6/12/07 10:18 pm - Columbia, MD
Hi Jannine. I am checking in late (try a day late ). I deal with hunger too. I think it is mostly head hunger. I am snacking way too much. I am working on it though. I am trying to cut out the snacks one at a time. The evening snacking is likely the biggest problem I have. I really need to cut that out. My calories per day are averaging 1500, which is fine for maintaining but I want to lose another 15 lbs so I really need to trim the calories to 1200/day. I have re-started tracking my food on caloriecount.com. I find they have a much better database than fitday.com. I think it will help me to see it in black n white that I don't need to eat anymore. Anyway, my eating went like this yesterday... Ride to work - hot cocoa protein drink Breakfast - cottage cheese with mandarin oranges Snack - fruit, melon and pineapple and later mixed nuts (about 1/4 cup) Lunch - chicken marsala (2-3 oz of chicken and mushrooms) on a bed of spinach leaves with 1 oz of cheese and lite catalina dressing Snack - to miniature chocolates Dinner - 3/4 cup of chili, 1 serving of wheat thins - sundried tomato flavor Snack - mixed nuts and 1 sugarfree fudgsicle Water - about 50 oz Vitamins - missed one does of vits but got all my calcium in today. exercise - good to go!! Have a great day! Hugs, Robin
Most Active
Recent Topics
Anyone look in here anymore???
Laura A. · 1 replies · 651 views
Hey Rick, today's our day!!
Laura A. · 1 replies · 747 views
It's OUR month Marchers!!
Laura A. · 0 replies · 686 views
Wow, its almost 8 years!
LisaS · 0 replies · 830 views