6/11 Workout

robinsaxton
on 6/11/07 3:44 am - Columbia, MD
Hey there Marchers!!! I hope everyone had a wonderful, restful and yet active weekend. We had a really nice one here. My last workout in the gym was on Thursday but I was by no means lazy this weekend. Friday I spent my day running up and down between two floors all morning. I swear by lunch time I felt like I had walked 3 miles in this building. Friday night I was running around on my feet for 4 hours at my daughters Eighth Grade End of Year dinner/dance. That was fun. I even danced a little bit...to the side of course so my daughter wouldn't be embarrassed. She said that was okay. Can't embarrass the teenager now can we!!! Saturday was my husbands company picnic. I didn't know anyone there and since I don't do really well just walking up to total strangers and striking up a conversation, our family pretty much did our own thing. My husband doesn't work with anyone in his company. He is located at the White House and they are all housed at Boling Air Force base so he doesn't really know anyone either. We played badmitten, frisbee, catch and walked around a lot. We watched my husband play a couple games of softball. That was nice to see. We had a really good time. One of the things my daughter said that made me feel really good was "mom, you can run now." I said Yeah, I know isn't it cool, and she said no mom, you can really run. I guess she was surprised at how active I was. It was great. I wouldn't have even attempted chasing a frisbee 15 months ago. On Sunday I took a nap after church and then my hubby and I went to see Spiderman III. It was good. A bit of a cheesy ending if you ask me but still worth seeing. I just finished 30 min of cardio (treadmill & bike) and my abs class. I am finally getting my hair cut tonight. I can hardly wait. It has grown out so much in the past 3+ months. It's awful. I have begun to journal my food again online. I know I am not eating enough to gain weight but I am eating too much to lose so I want to keep track and try to really cut back so I can conquer these last 10-15 lbs this summer. Have a great day everyone!! Hugs, Robin
Most Active
Recent Topics
Anyone look in here anymore???
Laura A. · 1 replies · 651 views
Hey Rick, today's our day!!
Laura A. · 1 replies · 747 views
It's OUR month Marchers!!
Laura A. · 0 replies · 686 views
Wow, its almost 8 years!
LisaS · 0 replies · 830 views