WDYET?? *** WEDNESDAY ***

~ Stylz ~
on 6/6/07 3:20 am - North of Boston, MA
Its been a quiet day at work, couple meetings this morning and a visit to the dentist for a cleaning. I've seen a local dentist for most of my life and because of insurance changes, I'm seeing a new dentist with a high tech office and a few dental hygienists so it was a new and nice experience today, the cleaning lasted less than half the time it normally did and x-rays were done in less than a minute. I also found out the dentist does laser teeth whitening, something I've thought about for a while now... Coffee is so bad for your teeth, the more I drink it the more I think about my then white, perfectly straight teeth that I've always been proud of turning a few shades darker... I know it will boost my confidence in having it done, I've wanted it for a while so I think its time! The price tag is around $400 insurance ofcourse doesn't cover it, but I worked some overtime in the past couple weeks so... I deserve it.. right?? lol my day has been slow, but I'll have a shake later to get more protein in drive to work - 2 drinkable yogurts breakfast - 1 drinkable yogurt lunch - 2oz. chicken with 1/2 c. Thai peanut sauce, lomein noodles drive home - 1 drinkable yogurt 1/2 medium coconut coffee w/ scoop of nectar cappuccino protein dinner - chili exercise - 30 min walk water - 4-16 oz bottles so far vitamins - got them all in today!! hope everyones having a good day!
robinsaxton
on 6/6/07 4:04 am - Columbia, MD
I think you do deserve the teeth whitening. I think that would be a great pick me up. We all need to treat ourselves from time to time. My eating is pretty good so far today. I even finished the day better yesterday. Water still needs much improvement but I am working on it. Bus ride to work - protein hot chocolate Breakfast - cottage cheese with a little raspberry jelly - I ran out of mandarin oranges and couldn't find anything else. Snack - mixed fruit - about 1 1/2 cups Lunch - baby spinach leaves, 5 grape tomatoes, 1 oz cheddar cheese & 4 oz of ground turkey meatloaf with fat free dressing. Dinner - probably the meat from a gyro that I am picking up for the family. Snack - I will probably have more fruit today and maybe some raspberries with RediWhip on top, yummy! vitamins - done exercise - done water - not good - only about 10 oz so far today. I really need to work on this. I'll try to drink 2-16 oz bottles before I leave the office at 5. That should help. Have a great evening!
Stephanie Smiles
on 6/7/07 12:31 am - My Town, NH
Breakfast: regular oatmeal with a sliced banana Lunch: 1/2 cup of Indonesian Rice Salad and a wrap with ham, cheddar cheese, lettuce, tomato, cucumbers and dijon mustard Snack: lite applesauce Dinner: 1 hamburger patty wrapped in lettuce Snack: 1 NSA Fudgsicle Exercise: workout with trainer Water: 75 ounces Vitamins: all in Hugs, Stephanie
Most Active
Recent Topics
Anyone look in here anymore???
Laura A. · 1 replies · 651 views
Hey Rick, today's our day!!
Laura A. · 1 replies · 747 views
It's OUR month Marchers!!
Laura A. · 0 replies · 686 views
Wow, its almost 8 years!
LisaS · 0 replies · 830 views