6/6 Working out

robinsaxton
on 6/6/07 3:57 am - Columbia, MD
Hey there! After getting myself to feeling better yesterday and getting some water into me, I felt much better. I did manage to do my circuit training at home last night. I didn't do as much cardio as I should have but it was enough to make sure I was good and warmed up for the circuit. Today has been good. I did 15 min on the eliptical and 15 on the bike. I slowed it down a bit on the eliptical and set the level a little lower than yesterday. It was still really hard but I am thinking that I am just not as in shape as I should be. I am going to keep working at it. I did the abs class too. It was hard today. We did a lot with our legs in the air and I just can't do as much of those as I would like. I think I am going to start doing abs at home each night too. Abs can be done safely everyday so I should try it. It's a much cooler day today, only in the low 70's but is supposed to be in the mid 90's on Friday. I like the heat, but I do struggle with the humidity. In California the heat was great because the humidity was so low. I had to turn the air on at home because the house was just so sticky feeling. I can't stand that. But I keep the temp set at about 77 so as not to get too cold. Stylz, you are doing great. Thanks for checking up on me. I am quite impressed with your walking. Keep it up!!! Hugs, Robin
Amy I.
on 6/6/07 10:48 pm - KS
Robin, I did Zumba class and weights yesterday. I was at the gym for about 2 hours. I did not want to go but went and did a few things. I have added extra weight to my rountine and I am a little sore and tired. Ran 6.5 miles so far this week and walked another 4. I go to our park in town when I drop my son off at the baseball diamonds and run/wal****il he is done. ( or should I say his girlfriend is done) Amy I have a great day you are doing a great job
robinsaxton
on 6/6/07 11:13 pm - Columbia, MD
Thanks for the encouragement Amy. I know it will pay off and I will see results. It just takes time. Whether I workout or not, time is going to pass. So I might as well workout and enjoy the benefits down the road. Hugs Robin
Stephanie Smiles
on 6/7/07 12:51 am - My Town, NH
Robin, good job on the exercise! I struggle with this every day as well. I know that I do feel much better, physically and psychologically, when I get in some form of exercise. We'll keep on trying together! Hugs, Stephanie
Most Active
Recent Topics
Anyone look in here anymore???
Laura A. · 1 replies · 651 views
Hey Rick, today's our day!!
Laura A. · 1 replies · 747 views
It's OUR month Marchers!!
Laura A. · 0 replies · 686 views
Wow, its almost 8 years!
LisaS · 0 replies · 830 views