New pictures / Do you have any?

SoulSista
on 6/7/07 1:30 am - Boston, MA
thanks hope to run the iron gril 10k in september
robinsaxton
on 6/5/07 9:49 pm - Columbia, MD
Oh My goodness Amy, you look amazing! You are so beautiful. I don't have any new pics of late. I probably should take a few but I just can't seem to feel really good in any of my clothes so I don't want to take pics. I really have to get past that... I am so inspired by your running. You are doing so great. I am not a runner but I am feeling pretty good about my workouts. I keep hoping that they will get easier so I can increase the reps or time. I just started this circuit training for my lower body last week. I am trying not to get discouraged this soon because it's just not enough time to see improvement yet. Still, I want it NOW! Keep up the good work. I will never see the single digits in clothing sizes myself, and I am fine with that. Hoping for a 10-12 someday. That is so cool you are wearing a 4/6!!! What an amazing transformation. Congratulations!!! Hugs, Robin
Amy I.
on 6/6/07 10:39 pm - KS
Robin, I am not a runner either but I am doing it! You can too! I ran 6 miles this week, but I am feeling it! Don't get discouraged, one day you will wake up and go ... WOW it is really paying off! Keep going to the gym and working out, I was getting discouraged about a month a go and someone talked me into keep going and it is working. Kinda like weight loss, one day your body just stops and you don't lose and then the next week, month you lose 5 pounds. Hang in there I have faith in you Amy I
Stephanie Smiles
on 6/7/07 12:22 am - My Town, NH
Amy, you look beautiful AND strong! What an amazing success story you are! Congratulations on everything including running. I still hate to run, but I attempt every once in a while on the treadmill! I have new pictures up on my profile. Keep up the great work! Hugs, Stephanie
Amy I.
on 6/7/07 6:09 am - KS
Steph, YOu look great! A little secret, I don't like to run either but it is the next step and I think that once it gets easier I will like it. I ran 3 miles straight the other night. WOW what a deal that was, if I had known I would have probably stopped sooner but now I have to keep going and match or better it. Amy I
Most Active
Recent Topics
Anyone look in here anymore???
Laura A. · 1 replies · 651 views
Hey Rick, today's our day!!
Laura A. · 1 replies · 747 views
It's OUR month Marchers!!
Laura A. · 0 replies · 686 views
Wow, its almost 8 years!
LisaS · 0 replies · 830 views