New pictures / Do you have any?

kimbaby74
on 6/7/07 11:55 am - Western, KY
Thanks Stephanie!! You look great yourself! I wasn't sure what my goal size is. I think I'd be happy at this size, as I'm able to find lots of clothes, but would like to see single digits. I have fit into my "goal outfit" which was a XL t-shirt and size 14 shorts. I wore them alot the summer I met my husband. Now they are actually a little on the big side! But still love them and wear them alot. You'll get there soon!!! Congrats! Kim
SoulSista
on 6/5/07 2:09 pm - Boston, MA
yep check out my profile posted some from my 5mile road race. Marsha
* Icemama *.
on 6/5/07 2:55 pm - Dallas/Ft Worth, TX
Ohh my gosh you guys both look so amazing and those are some ARMS,.. I want them. What did you do to get them to look like that. Like how much lifting I only use the dumbbells and resistance bands but if my arms can look half as good I'll do whatever you say!!! Please share! Steph
* Icemama *.
on 6/5/07 2:56 pm - Dallas/Ft Worth, TX
Ohh and I have a new pics as well.
Stephanie Smiles
on 6/7/07 12:26 am - My Town, NH
Hiya other Steph! You look gorgeous! What a transformation. My favorite part is the huge smile on your face in your photos. Keep it up! Hugs, Stephanie
* Icemama *.
on 6/8/07 8:55 am - Dallas/Ft Worth, TX
Hiya,... long time since I heard from you mostly my fault. Thank you so much. I was looking at your new pic you look like your not to far from that 12. You have not updated the blog section since March so where are you on the journey now? I love my smile,.. I used to love my smile & boobs but they have gone down so much but I still have the smile I am HAPPY! Keep in touch,.. Other Steph!!
Amy I.
on 6/6/07 10:08 pm - KS
Steph, I use dumbells too! I do 3 sets of 15 reps of different moves. And when that is easy to do I move up on weight. For instance I just moved up from 20 lbs to 35 on my rows. And from 8 to 10 on scapulas.(ouch) You can really do alot w/ resistance bands too. It didn't take to long to get them to look good, so if I can do it so can you! If you have any questions let me know Amy I
Amy I.
on 6/6/07 10:19 pm - KS
Oh my GOSH! you are such an inspiration! Okay I have have had a registration form for a 5k on my desk for a while now, so you are my ticket to getting it signed and mailed! I am going to do it! It looks so rewarding. Sorry about your surgery but I am sure that you feel better now. And I hope that it doesn't happen again. Thanks !!!! Amy I
SoulSista
on 6/7/07 1:34 am - Boston, MA
you can do it. just think 14 months ago I couldn't walk a mile without getting winded. I feel much better thanks ,I go back to work on monday. Coolrunnings.com is a great site to find races all over the country and most of them you can sign up on line check it out. Marsha
Stephanie Smiles
on 6/7/07 12:25 am - My Town, NH
Marsha, way to go on the 5K race! I'm so proud of you. That's a huge accomplishment! Your pictures are wonderful and you look so healthy! Keep up the great job with exercising! Hugs, Stephanie
Most Active
Recent Topics
Anyone look in here anymore???
Laura A. · 1 replies · 651 views
Hey Rick, today's our day!!
Laura A. · 1 replies · 747 views
It's OUR month Marchers!!
Laura A. · 0 replies · 686 views
Wow, its almost 8 years!
LisaS · 0 replies · 830 views