New pictures / Do you have any?

Amy I.
on 6/5/07 6:07 am - KS
I posted a few new pictures the other day! I have taken up running and am up tp 3 miles now! WOW, did I just say RUN! I am still in a size 6, however I just bought a size 4 in a skirt. 6 on bottom and about 8-10 on top. I don't have any boobs to speak of but enough to still make a chest. ( 34D ) My shoe size went down from a 10-10.5 to a 7.5 or 8. I am 10 lbs from my goal weight so hopefully soon I will get to it! How are you doing and do you have any new pictures? Amy I 290/145/135
kimbaby74
on 6/5/07 12:42 pm - Western, KY
Dayumm girl, you're looking awesome!!! And those arms!!!! I am SO jealous!!!! I'll upload some pics right now! I'm in a size 12...close to a 10. I'm 9 pounds from my goal!! Kim 359/159/150
Amy I.
on 6/6/07 9:56 pm - KS
You look great! Love the picture of you and the horse. I am getting back into riding and maybe I will get up the nerve to ride in a show this weekend! 9 #'s from goal is great! Keep up the good work, you can do it! Amy I
kimbaby74
on 6/7/07 11:50 am - Western, KY
Thanks! It was so fun! It was my first time riding, as I always felt it would be unfair to the horse having to carry such a heavy person. But I absolutely loved it!! I plan on doing it again really soon!! Seeing pics of your arms has inspired me to buy some dumbells and start working on them. Can you be more specific about what you do? My thighs are gross, but I don't have a problem hiding them. I wear capri's alot, but I would LOVE to wear sleeveless shirts. Thanks for starting this thread! Kim
Amy I.
on 6/7/07 8:27 pm - KS
Kim, I will scan some exerices for you to do and send them to you. Sometimes it is hard to explain. If I can't scan them and send them then I will sit down and type them out. I love haveing nice arms! Give me until the weekend, okay! Amy I My thighs are gross too.
kimbaby74
on 6/8/07 3:18 am - Western, KY
That sounds wonderful! I truly appreciate it! I just hope I haven't waited too long to start trying to tone them up!!! I'll pm you my email address! Thanks! Kim
Amy I.
on 6/9/07 12:41 am - KS
Okay Kim! I e-mailed you the info and you are on your way to SEXY Arms and Shoulders! Amy I
* Icemama *.
on 6/8/07 8:58 am, edited 4/13/09 12:46 pm - Dallas/Ft Worth, TX
Ooo Me 2 Me 2,.. Please and thank you very much!! my email is  thanks in advance!!

Steph

Stephanie "Ice Mama"
RNY 3-22-06 292/158/138... Weight Regained =191lbs size12/14                     
 Me

Amy I.
on 6/9/07 12:45 am - KS
You too! I e-mailed info for you too! If you have any questions let me know! Have a good weekend! Amy I
Stephanie Smiles
on 6/7/07 12:23 am - My Town, NH
Kim, you look beautiful! Congratulations on the size 12. That is my dream size someday. You are so close to your goal weight. Keep it up! Hugs, Stephanie
Most Active
Recent Topics
Anyone look in here anymore???
Laura A. · 1 replies · 651 views
Hey Rick, today's our day!!
Laura A. · 1 replies · 747 views
It's OUR month Marchers!!
Laura A. · 0 replies · 686 views
Wow, its almost 8 years!
LisaS · 0 replies · 830 views