A favor to ask

Rick A.
on 6/4/07 5:24 am - Far Northern, CA
Hello March ladies: I have a favor to ask. My mother is looking for a Lane Bryant catalog. Do any of you still get one of those in the mail? I tried to order one online and didn't have much luck. I would be happy to pay for postage and expenses if someone has one to spare. Thanks for your help. Life is great, Rick
~ Stylz ~
on 6/4/07 6:39 am - North of Boston, MA
Rick I have a friend that works for Lane Bryant, I'll ask her tomorrow if LB has a number to call for catalog requests.
Rick A.
on 6/4/07 6:46 am - Far Northern, CA
Thanks, I would appreciate that. Rick
BabyRuth2u
on 6/4/07 10:54 am - Pittsburgh, PA
Hi Rick, I actually just got one today. Haven't received on in ages and VOILA here it is today. It must have been meant for you! It's called Woman Within, but its the Lane Bryant / Roamans items. I'll be happy to send it off to you. Email me an address and I'll get it out. [email protected]
Rick A.
on 6/4/07 11:50 am - Far Northern, CA
Ruth Ann, You have mail. I sent it through the OH site because I am at work. If that doesn't work I will send it to your Email in the morning. Thanks, Rick
BabyRuth2u
on 6/4/07 12:19 pm - Pittsburgh, PA
I got it! Will send it off tomorrow. Really, don't worry about the postage. It's nothing.
Rick A.
on 6/4/07 2:52 pm - Far Northern, CA
Ruth Ann, Thank you, you are a true friend. One other thing I have had to learn along this journey is to try to be a gracious receiver. Mostly that has had to do with positive comments about my weight loss, but I also will apply this to your generosity and kindness. Thank you again, Rick
Rick A.
on 6/8/07 6:40 am - Far Northern, CA
Ruth Ann, The catalog came in todays mail. Thank you very much, My mom will get it this evening. I really appreciate you doing this for me. Greatfully, Rick
~ Stylz ~
on 6/4/07 10:40 pm - North of Boston, MA
morning Rick I noticed Ruth Ann will be sending your mom the catalog (such a sweet person we're blessed to have on our boards ) If your mom decides she wants a monthly one sent to her, this is the link to fill out: http://www.womanwithin.com/Catalog/Catalog_EmailCatalogRequest.aspx If shes an internet shopper here is the link to their website: http://www.womanwithin.com/Default.aspx hope this helps
Rick A.
on 6/5/07 2:54 am - Far Northern, CA
Thanks for the links. I'll get them in mind. I appreciate you finding these for me. We are having a surprise 75th birthday party for my mom this weekend. There will be about 65 people and six of her seven sons will be there. (One is on the outs). Thanks again, Rick
Most Active
Recent Topics
Anyone look in here anymore???
Laura A. · 1 replies · 651 views
Hey Rick, today's our day!!
Laura A. · 1 replies · 747 views
It's OUR month Marchers!!
Laura A. · 0 replies · 686 views
Wow, its almost 8 years!
LisaS · 0 replies · 830 views