Moving today?!

robinsaxton
on 6/1/07 4:23 am - Columbia, MD
TGIF!!! I am sooo glad it Friday. I feel like it has been a very long week even though it has been a short week due to the holiday. I am going to be working this weekend. I have a boat load of filing to do and I need at least two hours (or more) of uninterrupted time to get it all done. I might bring Meghan (my daughter) in with me to help. Well, I worked out again today. I did 30 min of cardio (15 on stepper & 15 on bike) along with a 15 min ab class. I haven't been to the ab class in at least two weeks so I was really struggling. But I am glad that I went and I have 4 days in a row of exercise done. I am going to do one more day of circuit training this weekend and of course some sort of cardio. Maybe a nice long walk in the evenings when it cools down. I hope you are all moving right along with me. It can be really difficult to make time for exercise. There are several reasons that come to mind for why we don't have time but the one I struggle with most often is guilt...I feel guilty for taking that time for ME. I deserve it. I have worked hard to get this weight off and I know that exercise will help me keep it off forever. But when I take the time to workout properly, then I am taking time away from either work or the family or some other obligation. Sometimes I wish I could spend my lunch break hanging out with my friends. But then I think about how great I'll feel knowing that I did something really beneficial for me. Something that I truly need. So I remind myself to not feel guilty. I will be able to support and care about those that I love and work for if I am healthy and feeling good about who I am. So take time for yourself. You deserve it!!! Have a great weekend! Hugs, Robin
BabyRuth2u
on 6/1/07 10:01 am - Pittsburgh, PA
Hi! Just in from an evening walk with honey and the dog. I haven't been making it to the gym, but just living life actively. I walk everyday at lunch for 1/2 hour to 40 mins, unless it rains, which isnt much lately. Last weekend we finally got the bikes out. We did 12 miles!! I could't believe it.. Last year the most miles was 5, this year first time out and we did 12!!! The last three miles were a bit tough, but we did it! If it's not raining in the morning we're going to head out for a early morning ride. I need to meet up at around 10-11 am with the other bridesmaids for the wedding Im in later this summer, we are doing the bridal shower shopping and our shoe shopping tomorrow, but I want to ride bikes, so it will be an early one!! Sunday I think will be rain but we'll see. We've also been doing lots in the yard, starting to look good, so Im busy busy busy. Next week I do plan on gettig to the gym. My father in law was in for 8 days so we were entertaining him alot etc so didnt go last week or this week yet. Keep up the good work, it pays off and makes you feel great!!! 345/177/170 then I'm shooting for lower, but let's get there first!!
Most Active
Recent Topics
Anyone look in here anymore???
Laura A. · 1 replies · 651 views
Hey Rick, today's our day!!
Laura A. · 1 replies · 747 views
It's OUR month Marchers!!
Laura A. · 0 replies · 686 views
Wow, its almost 8 years!
LisaS · 0 replies · 830 views