WATER WATER WATER !!!

SoulSista
on 5/31/07 1:39 pm - Boston, MA
I cannot stress the importance of water especially when we work out we need to get 64oz, but we need double that when we are working out. Read my may 29th blog for details but I am writing this from my hospital bed and just wanted to get the message out especially to the Newbies. WATER WATER WATER get in anyway you can everyday. Marsha
~ Stylz ~
on 5/31/07 10:15 pm - North of Boston, MA
so sorry to hear that you've had some troubles Ms. Soul Sista!!! Thanks for pointing out the importance of water as with most, its so overlooked! I hope you're feeling better and are getting plenty of rest! Sending positive thoughts and prayers your way! ps - congrats on that road race, such an incredible accomplishment!
RebekaA
on 6/1/07 3:31 am - Inland Empire, CA
Hi Marsha, So sorry to hear that! That's scary! I hope you're feeling better. I just had surgery for my first bowel obstruction too. Did they tell you why it happened to you? I'm wondering b/c you said that this was the 2nd time it happened. My dr. said mine was due to scar tissue and that it shoudn't happen again. Congrats on your marathon, what an awesome accomplishment.
SoulSista
on 6/1/07 4:52 am - Boston, MA
I had alot of adhesions and being dehydrated did not help. either. thank you for the compliment marsha
robinsaxton
on 6/1/07 5:27 am - Columbia, MD
I am sorry you had complications again. I pray that this will be the end of those. I am so proud of you for your run. You did great! I know that in the tough times it is hard to say that wls was worth it. Just keep remembering that you are much healthier, compared to 14 months ago. Even with the complications! I pray you a speedy recovery. Keep up the water and thanks for the reminder!! I need to be drinking A LOT more water than I am. Especially in the hotter months. Hang in there! Feel better soon. Hugs, Robin
Tamara L.
on 6/2/07 1:10 am - Winston-Salem, NC
Thanks for the update on you, Marsha! I'm so sorry you had to go thru these troubles--thanks for using those hard times to remind all of us that it can still happen if we don't keep up the best habits! I love your marathon pictures! You look bodaciously awesome!! Good for you! We are so proud of your accomplishments. Tamara
Most Active
Recent Topics
Anyone look in here anymore???
Laura A. · 1 replies · 651 views
Hey Rick, today's our day!!
Laura A. · 1 replies · 747 views
It's OUR month Marchers!!
Laura A. · 0 replies · 686 views
Wow, its almost 8 years!
LisaS · 0 replies · 830 views