Still moving...5/31

robinsaxton
on 5/31/07 5:10 am - Columbia, MD
Well, I went to the gym again today. I did my second day of the circuit training and cardio. That circuit training is kicking my butt. I mean, I feel like I haven't been working out at all for the past 9 months! I was ready to cry when I got on the scale. It said I gained 5lbs from Tuesday. I know its likely a fluke but still...I hate seeing the numbers go higher. It's incentive for me to eat right and keep up the exercise. So, how about you? Have you moved today? Just think about how great you will feel afterwards. I know I always feel so much better, both physically and mentally, after I workout. So if you need a pick me up today, go for a good long walk! It'll do the body (and soul) good. Hugs, Robin
~ Stylz ~
on 5/31/07 10:32 am - North of Boston, MA
great post Robin, so motivating that I went out for a second walk! today was a showery day here and usually I run out at lunch every other week and pick up my dry cleaning, but today I knew I only had a few pieces there so we walked there! It was a long walk, but we did it in good time. Tonight after dinner, bf and I went for a walk. Hes not very motivational, always wants to walk less blocks than me, but I did manage to get him to go an extra 2 instead of the 4 I planned ;) I figure anything is better than sitting home on the couch
Amy I.
on 5/31/07 8:50 pm - KS
Robin, Great post! I am now a Runner! I ran 1.5 miles last night. Not bad for a 3 week period of time. WOW I never thought that I would be saying the word Run. I am not built for speed but I am doing good! I try and run 2x-3x a week and a Zumba class (latin dance areobics) 1x and weight training 3x a week so I am trying to be active. This weekend we have a horse show and I think that I am actually going to ride in a class! It does feel good mentally and physically. Keep up the good work! And don't get discouraged. (It is so easy to do!) Amy I 290/145/135
~ Stylz ~
on 5/31/07 10:38 pm - North of Boston, MA
Amy how is zumba? I heard its SO much fun! do you enjoy it?
Amy I.
on 6/1/07 12:56 am - KS
I LOVE ZUMBA! It 's so much fun. We have 1 hr class and it goes by so fast. We laugh and have a good time. There aren't too many moves to it so that makes it easier. Try it soon! Amy I
Most Active
Recent Topics
Anyone look in here anymore???
Laura A. · 1 replies · 651 views
Hey Rick, today's our day!!
Laura A. · 1 replies · 747 views
It's OUR month Marchers!!
Laura A. · 0 replies · 686 views
Wow, its almost 8 years!
LisaS · 0 replies · 830 views