Ummm.... GOAL!!!

Darlene X
on 5/31/07 12:23 am - Maricopa, AZ
Today I officially weighed 170lbs. That was my goal weight... for a while I didnt think I'd make it. I stayed at 180lbs for the longest time, I thought my body was done... and I was happy there... but this morning 170lbs showed itself! I dont know how I feel... still fat... LOL Im gonna add some new pictures to my profile. Darlene 338/170/170
Lauren003
on 5/31/07 1:03 am - , NC
WOW! You TOTALLY belong on a Hotties of OH calendar!
Darlene X
on 5/31/07 8:25 am - Maricopa, AZ
hahaha Lu Lu!!! Will you be joining me on the calander?
Rick A.
on 5/31/07 3:14 am - Far Northern, CA
Darlene, Yeah!!!! I am so proud of you. I know there were times when you thought you would never get here, but you have arrived. I know what you mean about your having your head tell you different then the scale does. I still feel fat too, but guess what we're not. I'm glad we were on this journey together. your surgery twin, Rick
Darlene X
on 5/31/07 8:23 am - Maricopa, AZ
Hey Rick, you are the best supportive surgery twin!!! Youve done fabulous too!!! Thanks for your support
jomamma
on 5/31/07 5:58 am - Palmdale, CA
I am soooo happy and excited for you!! (oh by the well, jealous as hell also!!) I am stuck at 180 also, and JUST LIKE YOU, I want to be 170 but aint ever gonna happen!! I just dont lose anymore and I want just another 10 pounds!! Congratulations, I hope you are really proud of yourself. I know the feeling of still feeling fat.....but thats another issue for us
Darlene X
on 5/31/07 8:19 am - Maricopa, AZ
JoAnn, I was seriously stuck at 180lbs forever!! So just wait... all of a sudden it came off, like in the period of 3 weeks.. it was weird.... Im sure it will for you too!
robinsaxton
on 5/31/07 6:59 am - Columbia, MD
Congratulations Darlene!!! I am sooo happy for you! And might I say you look amazing...HOT! Sure wish I looked that good. Maybe after plastics....... Hugs, Robin
Darlene X
on 5/31/07 8:21 am - Maricopa, AZ
You do not want to see my stomach or my thighs!!! All I can say is YUCK! Im lucky with my arms because they were never huge to begin with... Hubby says I always had freakishly small arms when I was fat LOL. I have bat wings, but not a lot.... Anyway support garments are my best friend!
BabyRuth2u
on 6/1/07 9:57 am - Pittsburgh, PA
Congratulations! You look fantastic!! I saw your pic while at work yesterday and haven't had a chance to get online at home to respond. I was saddened a bit when I saw how great you look (this is how good you look!! ) I was saddened because I thoght, wow, I will never look that great, than thin, that tall!!! I'm 7 lbs from my initial goal of 170 also. So it's not far away, but i surely won't look that good at 170!! Can I have a few inches? ;) You have done amazing, great success in maintaining and living life as that tall, thin, beautiful young lady that you are!!!! Congrats!
Most Active
Recent Topics
Anyone look in here anymore???
Laura A. · 1 replies · 651 views
Hey Rick, today's our day!!
Laura A. · 1 replies · 747 views
It's OUR month Marchers!!
Laura A. · 0 replies · 686 views
Wow, its almost 8 years!
LisaS · 0 replies · 830 views