WDYET?? *** WEDNESDAY ***

~ Stylz ~
on 5/30/07 4:45 am - North of Boston, MA
another perfect day in Massachusetts We just came back from a great half hour walk. We were really movin! I have to work late, so I think around 4 I'll go for another half hour walk to get some fresh air. Food choices have been good so far, I'm noticing now that I'm posting again, I'm more on track (probably because I dont want to write down something bad! :lol). heres todays line up.. drive to work - 2 drinkable yogurts 1/2 medium coconut iced coffee, xmilk, 3 splenda breakfast - weight control cinnamon oatmeal with 2/3c. smart milk (haven't had this in a while, felt I needed a change ) lunch - grilled chicken caesar salad (2.5 oz chicken, 1 c. salad) with Newmans creamy caesar salad dressing 1/2 medium coconut iced coffee with a scoop of nectar cappuccino protein dinner - 6 shrimp with spinach and mushroom cream sauce and about 1/2 c. lo mein noodles since I'm here late I know there will be another Dunkins run... but I'll stick to decaf medium coconut iced coffee decaf, x milk, 3 splenda drive home (snack) protein muffin vitamins - got them in first thing this morning! water - at least 50oz so far, will drink more later exercise - 2 trips to dunkins, 2 half hour walks, lots of stairs (lost power for 45 minutes at work) hows everyone doing today? I know I can't be the only one eating here right??? hope everyones having a good day!
Lauren003
on 5/31/07 1:18 am - , NC
Good morning Karen! I'm going to try to make the effort to get onto the computer to post for your thread every day. I actually decided that last night while I was eating one of the huge peanut butter/chocolate chip cookies Tommy and I made for his teacher. It's time for a revolution! I've really been too complacent about allowing sugars/starches back in to my diet. Here's the run-down for today.. 32oz water Breakfast: 1 cup cottage cheese with Splenda Snack: huge protein drink and slurping a couple of SF popcicles now (the orange, rootbeer and Dr. Pepper diet soda ones are pretty good) Lunch: will be rotisserie chicken with ranch dressing Snack: probably another double protein drink (have been without for a few weeks and it's killing me!) Dinner: I dunno.. probably part of a ribeye steak and some cauliflour. I've totally been craving cauliflour with cheese sauce lately I should probably write down what I ate at the end of the day instead of in the mornings. That would help in keeping these darn cookies out of my mouth too if I knew that I was going to tell on myself in a few hours. I also haven't gone to the gym in the past week or two since my daughter's preschool ended. I'm so pooped by the time the evening rolls around it's hard to drag myself out to exercise then. How do y'all do it? Multi and B complex in, calcium will be around lunchtime. Probably 100ozs water by the end of the day. Another day, another chance, right?
~ Stylz ~
on 5/31/07 3:49 am - North of Boston, MA
Lu Lu glad to see ya! who makes the sf orange, rootbeer and dr. pepper popsicles. i've never seen them! post when ever you can, if it makes you more accountable to wait til later in the night, by all means do so. i too agree that when I post here I find myself staying more on track because on the days I didn't post, I couldn't imagine writing I'd eat way too many pringles or 1/2 big bag of pizza combos for lunch instead of protein we all have the right to fall down, but we gotta brush ourselves off and get back on track even if we need help from our fellow marchers in doing so!
Most Active
Recent Topics
Anyone look in here anymore???
Laura A. · 1 replies · 651 views
Hey Rick, today's our day!!
Laura A. · 1 replies · 747 views
It's OUR month Marchers!!
Laura A. · 0 replies · 686 views
Wow, its almost 8 years!
LisaS · 0 replies · 830 views