Did you move today?!

robinsaxton
on 5/30/07 12:27 am - Columbia, MD
Hey fellow Marchers. I have really been lagging with my exercise lately. I was doing so good with working out 4-5x a week and now I am back down to 2x a week. So to get myself back in gear, I thought I would start posting daily what I did to move today. I can certainly use the encouragment. If you can too, please join me. I went to my gym yesterday and started a new workout routine. I am having a LBL done in August so I want to really work on losing at least one more inch all over. In order to do that I have to really work it. Well, today I can really tell where I worked out yesterday. I can not go to the gym today so I got up this morning and began the day with 20 minutes on my bike and upper body exercises. I sure hope I am on a roll. I plan on doing the workout the gym gave me 3x a week and then doing cardio, and abs class and upper body alternatively 3x a week. That is the goal. The higher I am, the closer I'll get to the mark. I have 15 lbs to my personal goal still and would love to see most of that gone before my plastics. So come on, who's in? We can do this. Exercise, at least for me, has to be part of my life, forever!!! Hugs, Robin
~ Stylz ~
on 5/30/07 4:15 am - North of Boston, MA
I love the idea of your daily post Robin! maybe it will help get everyone back on track Plastics sounds so exciting! I was trying to plan for mine late December, but it might be put off until next June depending on what insurance will cover. I want my car paid off before I get into a payment for plastics (only 1 year left for that ). How is the ab class going? It sounds like you have a great work out planned! keep up the good work, what do they say.. 27 days to make a habbit? you can do it! :thumbs up: As for my "move" today, we added an extra block to our walk today. The girl I walk with goes to the gym and felt, "she works out at the gym, why should she walk during the day at work"? finally she gave in and started walking with me (wont do a hill yet because shes doing cardio at the gym... i'll save that challenge for another day lol)... Yesterday we had a great walk and today we added an extra block. My goal is to add an extra 3 blocks by July 1st. we just wont tell her that!! Ruth Ann, we miss your hiking adventures, fill us in!
Lauren003
on 5/31/07 1:32 am - , NC
Argh, no. I'm gonna try to jump on that boat with you. I want to! I love exercising (which is something I never thought I'd say) it's just so hard to find the time away from the kids when I'm not already exhausted. I'll make time. I want it to be a part of my life and I need it to be also. No more excuses! Thanks Robin for the motivation!
Most Active
Recent Topics
Anyone look in here anymore???
Laura A. · 1 replies · 651 views
Hey Rick, today's our day!!
Laura A. · 1 replies · 747 views
It's OUR month Marchers!!
Laura A. · 0 replies · 686 views
Wow, its almost 8 years!
LisaS · 0 replies · 830 views