I said yes!!

ooh-lala
on 5/29/07 11:38 pm - Great Bend, KS
Good morning! I know I haven't been around for awhile but I thought I would drop in and tell you that Jo asked me to marry him last week and I said yes!!! I posted a picture on my profile of us that his mother took shortly after he proposed. I hope everyone is doing well. Laura
(deactivated member)
on 5/29/07 11:48 pm - PA
HOLY CRAP! Congratulations!!! I am so happy for you!
ooh-lala
on 5/29/07 11:49 pm - Great Bend, KS
Thank you Kathy! You look fabulous by the way.
robinsaxton
on 5/30/07 12:19 am - Columbia, MD
Congratulations Laura!!! You both look very happy and quite good looking together. I wish you all the best. What a wonderful time for you. Hugs, Robin
ooh-lala
on 5/30/07 1:10 pm - Great Bend, KS
Thanks Robin! I think we look good together too.
~ Stylz ~
on 5/30/07 4:17 am - North of Boston, MA
I just got the chills!!! CONGRATULATIONS Laura!!! I'm SO happy for you! Its funny you posted today, I was thinking about you this morning wondering where all of us Marchers are!! Glad things are going well and make sure you keep us posted on those wedding plans
ooh-lala
on 5/30/07 1:15 pm - Great Bend, KS
Thank you! I'll definitely keep you posted. Will probably need opinions at some point. We are going to do a website this weekend so I'll post a link as soon as it is up and running. I do know the big day will be December 15, 2007. Only 198 days away! Laura
Lauren003
on 5/31/07 1:47 am - , NC
Oh Laura, that is WONDERFUL!! He is one lucky man
jennb40
on 5/31/07 2:00 am - Nashua, NH
WOW WEE.....Laura....that is such good news and I am so glad you shared it with us! Congratulations - you two make such a nice couple. I am so glad you have found your Prince Charming and he sure did find the best Cinderella there could ever be! Now all of us MARCHers want to come to the wedding! Hugs to you! Barbara
RebekaA
on 5/31/07 2:11 am - Inland Empire, CA
OMG what wonderful, amazing news! I'm SO happy for you both. And what a beautiful bride you will be!!! You have so much to look forward to! All the best and much happiness to you both!
Most Active
Recent Topics
Anyone look in here anymore???
Laura A. · 1 replies · 651 views
Hey Rick, today's our day!!
Laura A. · 1 replies · 747 views
It's OUR month Marchers!!
Laura A. · 0 replies · 686 views
Wow, its almost 8 years!
LisaS · 0 replies · 830 views