WDYET?? *** TUESDAY ***

~ Stylz ~
on 5/29/07 3:28 am - North of Boston, MA
everyone! Im back from my one week sabatical and need to start eating right! Last week was full of meetings and our college commencement, I ate fruit during the meetings and then ate a ton of cheese and crackers the day of commencement. Thursday night we left for Vegas and we ate absolutly awful while we were there (bad food choices, too much alcohol, more bad food choices... )! I haven't been drinking water like I should, instead I'm finding myself snacking all day long so instead of being ready to drink in 30-60 minutes after eating, I'm eating again, carbs of course (combos, pringles, wheat thins).. I'm a mess!! Not only did I not bring my vitamins on the trip, but I didn't take them all week and water.... whats that? why drink it when iced coffee is so yummy on a hot day? No looking back at last weeks bad food choices, on to this week and I'm ready! Everyone thats said the same as me.. come on!! join in the WDYET post so we can lose those last pounds, be acountable for what we're consuming and track our movement together!! Drive to work - 2 drinkable yogurts 1/2 medium coconut iced coffee, xmilk, 3 splenda Breakfast - 1 protein muffin Lunch - 7 shrimp in spinach mushroom cream sauce with 1/4 cup lo mein noodles 1/2 medium coconut iced coffee w/ scoop of nectar cappuccino protein Drive home - 1 protein muffin Dinner - meat sauce over 1/2 cup lo mein noodles juice combination in the juicer - peaches, apples, beet greens and a carrot exercise - walk to dunkins, 30 minute walk around the city vitamins - taking them now!! water - drinking 20 oz now (while taking my vitamins, will work on the rest of my water tonight) hows everyone doing? give us an update, its been a while
Stephanie Smiles
on 5/29/07 6:04 am - My Town, NH
I'm on vacation this week (finally!) and headed for Michigan tomorrow. I'm going to enjoy myself and make the best choices possible. We'll see how that goes. For today, my eating has been WEIRD! Breakfast: leftover hamburger patty Lunch: Reduced Fat peanut butter and banana sandwich on whole grain bread Snack: Snacking on leftover pork chop now Dinner: Chef salad Snack: NSA Fudgsicle Water: Ugh...don't ask! Only about 40 ounces in so far Vitamins: not yet Exercise: 45 minute workout with the trainer this morning and 60 minute spinning class in a couple of hours (I'll get tons of water in during that hour!) See everyone when I get back from Michigan next week. It will be great to see my family (it's been a year) and also my step-son. Hugs, Stephanie
~ Stylz ~
on 5/29/07 10:40 am - North of Boston, MA
pb and banana sandwich? is that something Elvis use to do? sounds like an interesting combination! Have fun in Michigan! Enjoy your visit with the family
Most Active
Recent Topics
Anyone look in here anymore???
Laura A. · 1 replies · 651 views
Hey Rick, today's our day!!
Laura A. · 1 replies · 747 views
It's OUR month Marchers!!
Laura A. · 0 replies · 686 views
Wow, its almost 8 years!
LisaS · 0 replies · 830 views