skinny ouch!

miminjoey
on 5/27/07 11:34 pm - Fort Bragg, NC
Ok well this weekend I went to Atlanta and took the kids to 6 Flags. Well being able to get on the rides and fit you'd think would be a good thing right? Well It was horrible LOL...I have bruises in places I'm thinking how did those get there? Since I actually fit in the seats and had room to spare, I got thrown around like a rag doll. I was terrified I was going to fall out...where as before I was in there so tight I wasn't going ANYWHERE! What a cool thing to gripe about HUH???!!! Mimi
(deactivated member)
on 5/28/07 10:00 pm - PA
Ouch!! We are going this next Saturday to Carowinds in Charlotte. Fortunately, my daughter still only wants the kiddie rides and hubby won't go on a rollercoaster. Something about G-forces...ruined his dreams of being an astronaut..hehe.. Too bad though, I love roller coasters and I wish I could be griping about being thrown around like a PETITE TINY LITTLE rag doll! LOL!
robinsaxton
on 5/29/07 3:41 am - Columbia, MD
That's a pretty nice thing to gripe about for sure. Did you ever think you would wish you had more "padding"? Not that any of us ever want to go back that way again...you know what I mean. I am glad you had a good time inspite of the bruises. Hugs, Robin
Stephanie Smiles
on 5/29/07 5:58 am - My Town, NH
Mimi, what a fun way to get bruises! So glad you had a good time and that you are missing all that protective padding. Here's to rag dolls and bruises! Hugs, Stephanie
Most Active
Recent Topics
Anyone look in here anymore???
Laura A. · 1 replies · 651 views
Hey Rick, today's our day!!
Laura A. · 1 replies · 747 views
It's OUR month Marchers!!
Laura A. · 0 replies · 686 views
Wow, its almost 8 years!
LisaS · 0 replies · 830 views