Back from hospital after surgery

RebekaA
on 5/28/07 11:01 am - Inland Empire, CA
Hi Amy, No that's the scary part. No warning or lead up to it. Just woke up in terrible pain. My Dr's office did say Menudo is so fatty it's like a bomb to your pouch--so beware of that. They didn't say that was necessarily what caused it, could just be coincidental timing, but you can bet I'm staying away from it and ANYTHING fatty now and FOREVER. take care.
miminjoey
on 5/27/07 11:29 pm - Fort Bragg, NC
So glad that you are home and feeling better.
RebekaA
on 5/28/07 10:01 pm - Inland Empire, CA
Thanks so much Mimi! Hope you're feeling better since your amusement park bang ups
Mary M.
on 5/28/07 12:51 am - Livonia, MI
I am so glad you are home and doing well. It really is a wake up call to see any of us marchers have any type of surgical complication. My thoughts are with you in the coming days. Take care, Mary
RebekaA
on 5/28/07 10:01 pm - Inland Empire, CA
Thank you Mary, I hope I'm the exception and this doesn't happen to many more of us! take care!
(deactivated member)
on 5/28/07 10:23 pm - PA
Menudo...YUM. I haven't had any of that since WAY before surgery. I'm sorry you had such a rough time and I am glad you are feeling better. You look fabulous by the way. I guess even this far out, we are still not out of the woods. Take care of yourself. Kathy
RebekaA
on 5/29/07 11:28 am - Inland Empire, CA
Thanks Kathy! You're looking great yourself too! So tiny!
~ Stylz ~
on 5/29/07 1:59 am - North of Boston, MA
Rebeka!! I just read your blog, good to see you're ok! did they give you restrictions or a follow up appt? keep us posted on how things are going! be well,
RebekaA
on 5/29/07 11:31 am - Inland Empire, CA
Hi Karen! I've been looking for you on the board, hope you're having a better week! I have my follow up appt this Thurs. I'll let you know what they say. After surgery i only had to be on liquids 1 day! I could go back to regular food the day after. I was really surprised--but happy, after about 12 days of not eating! I'm feeling great today! Still tired, but no pain! R
robinsaxton
on 5/29/07 3:45 am - Columbia, MD
Rebeka, I am so glad you are home and doing better. I am sure you will be fine from here on out. I am sorry you had to go through this at all. Take care of yourself and don't over do it too quickly. I know I tend to overload myself when I have been down and get to feeling better. Thanks for updating us. Hugs, Robin
Most Active
Recent Topics
Anyone look in here anymore???
Laura A. · 1 replies · 651 views
Hey Rick, today's our day!!
Laura A. · 1 replies · 747 views
It's OUR month Marchers!!
Laura A. · 0 replies · 686 views
Wow, its almost 8 years!
LisaS · 0 replies · 830 views