Back from hospital after surgery

RebekaA
on 5/26/07 4:25 am - Inland Empire, CA
Hi everyone, Thank you all for your kind thoughts. I got home from the hospital a few days ago and am recuperating. Had abdominal surgery, like Rebecca M said, for an intestinal blockage last Wed. They said it was caused by scar tissue from my RNY. It was out of the blue and kind of a shock this far out and after never having had a problem with my pouch. I'm feeling ok, just glad to be home and have it done with. I posted details on my blog if you'd care to look. Hope you are all doing well. Take care, Rebeka
Rick A.
on 5/26/07 5:10 am - Far Northern, CA
Rebeka, I'm glad you are home and feeling a little better. I'm sorry you had to go through all of that pain and hassle of being passed back and forth between your doctors and the emergency room. Thank you for letting us know of your complication and giving us an update. It helps to let us know what to look for in case we have this problem in the future. May you have a quick an smooth recovery. Life is great, Rick
RebekaA
on 5/27/07 3:54 pm - Inland Empire, CA
Thanks Rick! I'm feeling much better now.
Stephanie Smiles
on 5/26/07 5:12 am - My Town, NH
Rebeka, Big hugs for you! I have been thinking about you while traveling this last week. I hope you are resting well and feeling more like yourself. More hugs, Stephanie
RebekaA
on 5/27/07 3:55 pm - Inland Empire, CA
Thanks Stephanie! I'm feeling pretty good today! Getting lots of Hope you are well.
Beckers
on 5/27/07 4:54 am - Cottage Grove, OR
*hugs* I'm so glad you're ok!
RebekaA
on 5/27/07 3:56 pm - Inland Empire, CA
Thanks Boo! I'm doing much better! Miss ya!
jennb40
on 5/27/07 10:22 pm - Nashua, NH
WOW Rebeka...I am so glad you are back home and doing better. I am so sorry this happened to you. I read your blog...you sure had some rough days, but glad things are better. Stay well and hugs to you, Barbara
RebekaA
on 5/28/07 10:00 pm - Inland Empire, CA
Thanks so much Barb! hope you are well.
Amy I.
on 5/27/07 10:54 pm - KS
Hey Rebeka! I am glad that everything is Ok and that you are back home! Wow, did you have and signs of this coming on? I bet you ARE glad to be home. Rest and have a good weekend Amy I
Most Active
Recent Topics
Anyone look in here anymore???
Laura A. · 1 replies · 651 views
Hey Rick, today's our day!!
Laura A. · 1 replies · 747 views
It's OUR month Marchers!!
Laura A. · 0 replies · 686 views
Wow, its almost 8 years!
LisaS · 0 replies · 830 views