WDYET STYLZ all last week?????

jennb40
on 5/25/07 4:11 am - Nashua, NH
Where o where is STYLZ....she hasn't eaten since last Wednesday? She has lost so much weight you cannot find her I guess!!!! I don't usually post to this subject she puts out, but I like to read how those are doing that do post. And I miss her daily updates and what is going on. Come out, come out, wherever you are! Barb
Stephanie Smiles
on 5/26/07 5:14 am - My Town, NH
Barbara I wish I could remember what I ate last week! I've been traveling for work and it has been nonstop action. I'll be so glad to get back into some sort of routine. I'll just admit that my eating while traveling has not been good. We'll see what that does to my weight loss for the month! I hope our STYLZ hasn't lost quite so much weight that she is invisible! Hugs, Stephanie
~ Stylz ~
on 5/29/07 1:54 am - North of Boston, MA
Not invisible, but I'd love for the scale to tell me that!! how are things going with you, are you back from traveling?
~ Stylz ~
on 5/29/07 1:48 am - North of Boston, MA
here I am I wish I was too skinny to not be seen! Last week was a busy one with Commencement this past Thursday thats why I wasn't around then we left for Vegas Thursday night, spent way too much money, ate wrong, drank too much , BUT did have fun! I gained 2 lbs this week, 1 last so its back to WDYET and walking, walking, walking!! Short week here and classes start next week so it will be a slow week meaning NO excuse not to get out and walk everyday!!! thanks for thinkin about me!
Most Active
Recent Topics
Anyone look in here anymore???
Laura A. · 1 replies · 651 views
Hey Rick, today's our day!!
Laura A. · 1 replies · 747 views
It's OUR month Marchers!!
Laura A. · 0 replies · 686 views
Wow, its almost 8 years!
LisaS · 0 replies · 830 views