WDYET?? *** THURSDAY ***

~ Stylz ~
on 5/17/07 2:59 am - North of Boston, MA
dealing with the joys of NH drivers without insurance.... my cars going into be fixed on Monday, the kid that hit me has no liability on his car, his insurance wont cover the accident (my insurance will and then in turn, get the money from his, nothing I need to worry about luckily). Because of this, I'm stuck footing the out of pocket rental until the DA brings him to court and I get restitution (he was arrested for hit and run)! The good of it, I'll get the money back, the bad... we all know how slow the court system is! heres my day so far.. hasnt been bad! drive to work 1/2 medium coffee with scoop of nectar cappuccino protein (kinda like an achievone, but better ) breakfast - 2 protein muffins 1/2 medium coconut iced coffee, xx milk, 3 splenda lunch - 6 shrimp in cream sauce with linguini dinner - south beach wrap meal juicer combination - watermelon, mango, kiwi, ginger and lime (maybe a carrot or two) exercise - 2 walks water - only 1 - 16oz bottle... workin on it vitamins - took my multi, will take the rest later hows everyone doing today?
jannineh99
on 5/18/07 12:44 am - Melrose, MA
This is what I had..it seems like a lot..but I think it is because of the Taco Bell Quasidilla that makes it look like a lot...I am still losing so I am not gonna worry about it too much....I hope everyone is having a great day... Jannine 357/171/160 http://www.fitday.com/WebFit/PublicJournals.html?Owner=jannineh99
Most Active
Recent Topics
Anyone look in here anymore???
Laura A. · 1 replies · 651 views
Hey Rick, today's our day!!
Laura A. · 1 replies · 747 views
It's OUR month Marchers!!
Laura A. · 0 replies · 686 views
Wow, its almost 8 years!
LisaS · 0 replies · 830 views