WDYET?? *** WEDNESDAY ***

~ Stylz ~
on 5/16/07 4:14 am - North of Boston, MA
Happy Hump Day everyone! the week seems to be going by at a steady pace which is always nice We just came back from our second walk today, so nice to be out enjoying the weather! The past 2 days I've been thinking about a different hair cut, nothing drastic, just maybe a little shorter and a new style. Friday should be quiet here, maybe I'll go to a salon downtown and get something done I've decided to start mixing half of my coffee with protein, this way I'm sure to get it in daily! heres my day so far: drive to work - drinkable yogurt 1/2 medium iced coffee xxtra milk, 3 splenda breakfast - 1/2 medium coffee with scoop of nectar cappuccino protein lunch - 6 shrimp snack - drinkable yogurt dinner - 6 shrimp with cream sauce over linguini juicer - watermelon, kiwi, ginger, carrot and lime! vitamins - taking them now water - 2 16oz bottles so far, will work on that when I'm home exercise - 2 walks plus a dunkins walk hows everyone doing today? let us know
BabyRuth2u
on 5/16/07 9:33 am - Pittsburgh, PA
Let's see, not too bad overall I guess food wise. Not strict choices, but not choices that I made that I stressed over. And... I got my butt to the gym today after work too, so that was good. I don't know why I haven't been that motivated to go the past few weeks. I LOVE IT when I'm there. I really do like going to the gym and working out. I guess the tough part is just getting yourself there. Had two hectic days with work. One of the Admin assistants who normally does the breakfast and lunch set ups for trainings etc was on vacation so I assisted someone yesterday and then handled one myself today, so I was eating on the run off and on. Today Breakfast: I took two bites of cottage cheese before I left the house because I knew I wouldn't get to sit down to breakfast for a bit. When I did get settled after making sure everyone in training got their bagels/cream cheese, pastries, coffee and fruit!!! I had a 1/2 a bagel w/ cream cheese and coffee. Mid Morn: Protein shake w/ 10 almonds Lunch: About 3 oz of left over chicken parm. from the days before lunch and some salad, reg. ranch dressing. Then... there was a pastry left from the breakfast that I had eyed up in the a.m. it looked a bit wicked. It was muffin like with chocolate chips. I cut off a piece of it and had it with some coffee after lunch. Dinner: Salmon on salad w/ lowfat cesear dressing. Did only about 2, maybe 3 bottles of water today, wasn't doing good, tried to up it, lost track. LOL And I EXERCISED!!! Looking forward to the weekend. It's going to be an active one. There's this Outdoor Venture thing going on where people can come to the riverfront and for free try all kinds of different outdoor activities to get their juices flowing for summer fun! ie: biking, fishing, boating, dragon boat racing, roller blading (i might just try that this year, I chickened out last year at only 2 months post op, was afraid everyone would be looking at the fat girl on the skates, plus the fear I'd break something if I fell. Which could still happen, im not 15 anymore LOL), all diff activities should be fun again! Then on sunday we will be participating in a 5k walk, which I did last year also, took me one hour and 12 minutes I think, so I'm out to beat that record this year! I might even run a bit of it. )))))))) have a great night!
~ Stylz ~
on 5/17/07 2:19 am - North of Boston, MA
glad you made it to the gym! your weekend sounds so exciting, I'm rootin for ya in the 5k girl!!
Most Active
Recent Topics
Anyone look in here anymore???
Laura A. · 1 replies · 651 views
Hey Rick, today's our day!!
Laura A. · 1 replies · 747 views
It's OUR month Marchers!!
Laura A. · 0 replies · 686 views
Wow, its almost 8 years!
LisaS · 0 replies · 830 views