WDYET?? *** TUESDAY ***

~ Stylz ~
on 5/15/07 2:06 am - North of Boston, MA
ok back to this..... Does anyone still want to record their daily menu? I was off for a few days and ate horribly so its back to the grind for me... I really want to lose my last 4 lbs before Memorial Day weekend! I made a chart to post at home that includes protein, step count, extra exercise, coffee (w/milk), no spending and fitday. I'll put check marks in each day when I did those things. They say 27 days to make a routine, I hope they're right!! yesterday I was really at myself. All morning I thought about how bad I've been, how I'm not keeping up to what I said I would do so I made a post about it and what I'm going to change... On the same day I posted that I: 1. didn't take a walk at work because my walking buddy was out 2. stopped for a second iced coffee at dunkins 3. went home and sat on the couch then moved from the couch to the computer desk 4. didn't have enough protein nor a protein shake.... WHAT IS WRONG WITH ME??? I don't need someone to walk with, I get a lunch break and have no excuse as to why I didn't walk, but yet I didnt. Did I need a second coffee, no, but dunkins was on the way home so why not.. no walking during the day, no plan to walk last night.. doesn't make sense.. so I... made a protein shake with some of the iced coffee, turned off the tv, computer and went for a 2 mile walk, came home and had steak for dinner and skipped the snack before which would have filled me up too much to eat enough steak day 1, I made changes now I have to keep it going! here's my Day 2... drive to work - 1 drinkable yogurt breakfast - 2 protein muffins medium coconut iced coffee, extra milk, 2 splenda, 1 scoop nectar cappuccino lunch - 6 shrimp in cream sauce with 1/4c. ww fettuccini noodles snack - watermelon dinner - 3oz. steak with (1/4-1/2 c) sweet potato juice mix - carrot, strawberry, kiwi, ginger and lime (in my new juicer ) exercise - 2 walks today (dunkins and at lunch), walk when I get home water - 40oz in so far, 2 more 32oz. bottles when i get home til bed vitamins - took them! hows everyone doing?
luckycat1
on 5/15/07 4:14 am - Cincinnati, OH
b-raisian bran 1/4 cup with milk l-turkey polish sausauge with coleslaw d-????? snack-?????? exercise-physical theraphy water-32 oz so far vits-all in
jannineh99
on 5/15/07 5:48 am - Melrose, MA
http://www.fitday.com/WebFit/PublicJournals.html?Owner=jannineh99 That is what I have had so far today...I have been averging anywhere from 800 cals and 90gr of protein to 1300 cals and 160 gr of protein...and still losing so I feel I am doing good....I don't get as much exercise as I want to....but hope that is gonna change in a few weeks...my daughter will be changing her hours at school to 9am-1pm so I will be able to go right to the YMCA that is about 2 mins from her school..... Jannine 357/172/160
Most Active
Recent Topics
Anyone look in here anymore???
Laura A. · 1 replies · 651 views
Hey Rick, today's our day!!
Laura A. · 1 replies · 747 views
It's OUR month Marchers!!
Laura A. · 0 replies · 686 views
Wow, its almost 8 years!
LisaS · 0 replies · 830 views