B-12 ?

penhail53
on 5/14/07 5:15 am - LsSueur, MN
Hi I was just curious about B-12. How do you take it any one take the drop's I called the pharmisist and I can't find anyone that carries it here. I am guilty of not takeing B-12 and know it is very important! Thanks Jan
Rick A.
on 5/14/07 5:48 am - Far Northern, CA
Jan, I take suglingual dots (under the tounge) 500 mcg. My wife got them at WalMart and they were less then $4 for 240 of them. When I had my blood test at my one year followup, B12 was the one thing I was low on and the doctor made sure that I would take a supplement. It is a very important vitamin for your nervous system. I guess you don't know the effects it has on your body until it is to late. It's a cheap easy to do solution to prevent a major problem in the future. I hope you find something that works for you. Life is great, Rick
miminjoey
on 5/14/07 12:01 pm - Fort Bragg, NC
I take a monthly injection
penhail53
on 5/15/07 2:56 am - LsSueur, MN
Thanks for the reply! Jan
Lauren003
on 5/15/07 6:01 am - , NC
I agree with Rick, it's extremely important. And cheap! If you happen to have a Trader Joe's near you, their sublinguals are fantastic and dissolve completely and quickly without any gritty ick. I usually pop one under my tongue first before I give the kids their vitamin and it's gone by the time I go to get my multi out of the bottle.
Most Active
Recent Topics
Anyone look in here anymore???
Laura A. · 1 replies · 651 views
Hey Rick, today's our day!!
Laura A. · 1 replies · 747 views
It's OUR month Marchers!!
Laura A. · 0 replies · 686 views
Wow, its almost 8 years!
LisaS · 0 replies · 830 views