First real photo excitement!

BabyRuth2u
on 5/14/07 2:15 am - Pittsburgh, PA
Hi everyone, I posted 2 new pics to my profile today. I was so excited when I saw these. Yes, I have been able to see a difference over the year in my pictures but always still saw myself as fat. I still have a few pounds to go, but when I saw these pics today they were the first that I saw and was practically jumping up and down and screaming that I actually did look thin. LOL I have them in my photos and also down in my story section beneath my before pics. Big difference for sure. I hadn't seen my one brother and family for a few months, saw then this past Saturday and he called me skinny. I've heard that a few times lately. I'm not skinny, but I guess to everyone who's used to me being so big I am. It's still weird to be called skinny, referred to as thin. What are these people thinking? LOL Will we ever wrap out heads around that? That's a whole other post I might address. The head games lately have been torture. So I'll stop here, just wanted to share my excitement of my new pics. Hope everyone is having a good day. Oh im here during the day because I took the day off. Its been so nice, decided last week to make this a long weekend.
~ Stylz ~
on 5/14/07 2:43 am - North of Boston, MA
Skinny you are, you've done exceptionally well, be proud of your success!!! lookin great Ruth Ann!!
Rick A.
on 5/14/07 5:44 am - Far Northern, CA
Ruth Ann, You are looking great. What a huge difference (no pun intended). You have come a long way. I am especially glad that you are seeing the difference and feel good about it. Way to go, Life is great, Rick
Laura A.
on 5/14/07 11:29 am - Manteca, CA
RuthAnn, You look absolutely amazing!!! Job well done!!! I know what you mean about the "skinny" comments. I am no where near being skinny.....and I'm, like you, thinking it's because people were so used to seeing me big and that's the difference. I've had family members tell me since I've lost weight I look so much more like my mother (who was always thin)......that is a wonderful comment for me to hear. I think I probably never realized how BIG I really was.......it's not until now that I see old pictures and think "OMG...." Laura A.
jennb40
on 5/15/07 2:31 am - Nashua, NH
WOW Ruth Ann....you look ma-vee-lus....what a transformation! Hang in there you sexy woman you! Hugs, Barbara
robinsaxton
on 5/15/07 4:46 am - Columbia, MD
Yes you are skinny! You look amazing. You should be excited. I am so happy for you. You have accomplished so much in this past year +. Congratulations. Hugs, Robin
Lauren003
on 5/15/07 6:04 am - , NC
Oh, you look great!! You're doing it right, Ruth Ann!
Most Active
Recent Topics
Anyone look in here anymore???
Laura A. · 1 replies · 651 views
Hey Rick, today's our day!!
Laura A. · 1 replies · 747 views
It's OUR month Marchers!!
Laura A. · 0 replies · 686 views
Wow, its almost 8 years!
LisaS · 0 replies · 830 views