Anyone "on track" today?

Laura A.
on 5/11/07 5:40 am - Manteca, CA
I hope some, or all of you are on track today because I'm for sure NOT!!! I don't know what the heck is going on with me the last couple of days..... I seem to be able to stay in control during the day but nights have been horrendous!! Wednesday night I wanted to have a SF popsicle while watching TV. I had one followed by 9 more....I ended up eating 10!!! if those little suckers. Then last night I did the exact SAME thing!! Only it was 2 SF popsicles ('cause that's all there was left in the package) and then 4!!!SF fudgesicles. All my self control was right out the window..... I don't think it's emotional eating....I haven't had any less/more stress than I usually have...maybe boredom?? If there is anything good to come out of this.....it would be the extra up and down off the couch and walking into the kitchen to get the popsicles.....does that count for exercise????? Somebody please sew my mouth shut..... Laura A.
Happy to be in
Onederland

on 5/12/07 5:12 am
I had that problem with feeling like I want to eat at night, don't know if this will help, but give it a try. Increase the size of dinner (with healthy choices) so you are full when you stop eating. Star****ching the clock and making sure you aren't drinking for 45 minutes, if munchies creep in, squa**** with 10 calorie jell-o. Supposedly there are no carbs in the jell-o so it won't be too bad if you eat a couple. I made my dinner last night include 2 cups of steamed broccoli and could not fini**** I didn't find myself looking to munch at all, although I did have a nsa fruit bar by edys just for a refreshing fruit flavor in my mouth. When I find myself feeling peckish, I eat denser meals. This seems to hold me over. Nan
Stephanie Smiles
on 5/12/07 10:09 pm - My Town, NH
I have to say that I have NOT been on track the last couple of days. It's tough when I am working events to stay on track. I don't get to eat on a regular schedule. Between Thursday and Saturday I managed to consume chocolates, french toast and very little water. I really am dependent on my routine to keep me in line! Also, I didn't take my vitamins over the last three days! So, back to the routine for me today. Good water intake, vitamins and good food choices are on my list! The great thing is...today is a new day! I can start fresh. Hugs, Stephanie
~ Stylz ~
on 5/13/07 11:42 pm - North of Boston, MA
Those SF fudgesicles are now I know why Stephanie Smiles is addicted to them!! I bought the box of mixed popsicles, creamsicles and fudgesicles and kept eating one after the other until I realized I just had 4 fudgesicles!! I think I'll leave those at the store, I'll the whole box in one night! Its unbelievable how more than a year later we still have those tendencies to just eat because its there
Most Active
Recent Topics
Anyone look in here anymore???
Laura A. · 1 replies · 651 views
Hey Rick, today's our day!!
Laura A. · 1 replies · 747 views
It's OUR month Marchers!!
Laura A. · 0 replies · 686 views
Wow, its almost 8 years!
LisaS · 0 replies · 830 views