Were you "On Track" today?

Laura A.
on 5/9/07 1:00 pm - Manteca, CA
How did everyone do with staying on track today? I did as OK as I could with food.....but my water issues sure could use some help. I seem to be lacking almost every day. The one thing I could do is give up my cup of coffee in the morning and have water instead. I'm sure the coffee is purely habit.... What do you do to get your water in each day? Laura A.
~ Stylz ~
on 5/10/07 4:48 am - North of Boston, MA
ok its WAY too nice to be inside working!! I think I just came back from my 3rd walk, 2 out of 3 have been solo.. You gotta love a born and raised New Englander.. They cant go out during the winter because its too cold, they can't go out in the heat because... its too hot! If its 30 degrees outside the heat is at 72, if its 80 outside the a/c is on to 65, but yet the "LOVE" the 4 seasons go figure!! I think I figured out a way to get my breakfast in.. A half out after I get to work, I eat. by the time we're ready for a coffee run, my time is up of waiting to drink after a meal! ;) I tried something new today.... a wheat grass shot!! I've been looking into these for a while but theyre not sold in many places. I just learned of a health restaurant where I work that sells them so I went and bought a 2 oz shot. It was almost exactly what I thought it would be, kinda taste like grass but sweet. I've been told its great for the blood stream. They're a little pricey ($3.50 for a 2oz shot), but my thoughts on this... If I can spend over $10 on my coffee addiction a week I can pay for something healthy too! My goal is to start with one a week and go up from there! I just had lunch (almost 3pm) so dinner will probably be light.. heres my day so far drive to work breakfast medium coconut iced coffee x-light, 2 splenda lunch - south beach cranberry walnut chicken mix (didn't eat the jello or pita chips yet), skipped the mayo and put a little olive oil vinegrette on it.. dinner - not sure yet exercise - already 12000 steps in for the day water - 70oz vitamins hope everyones having a good day!
RebekaA
on 5/10/07 10:16 am - Inland Empire, CA
Hi Laura, I guzzle my water, if I sip, sipped all day I'd never get it in. I can down a 20oz bottle in 10-20 minutes. I just grab one while i'm getting ready, guzzle. same after coffee, right before lunch etc. next thing you know, i'm down 6 bottles. I've been semi off track since last week. My parents arrived for a long visit and it's thrown me for a loop. i'm eating a much broader range of foods and a little too much carbs in the form of tortillas and a few chips. Funny thing is I've lost 3 pounds. so weird and confusing! but i still feel "in control" and like I'm ok. i just have to stay vigilant and not slip up. what i hate is they are both big night snackers--they never eat dinner and will snack thru the night--and are both thin of course totally irritates me b/c night snacking is something i try so hard to avoid and it makes it really hard when they're munching around me!!! have a great weekend all!
Most Active
Recent Topics
Anyone look in here anymore???
Laura A. · 1 replies · 651 views
Hey Rick, today's our day!!
Laura A. · 1 replies · 747 views
It's OUR month Marchers!!
Laura A. · 0 replies · 686 views
Wow, its almost 8 years!
LisaS · 0 replies · 830 views