WDYET?? *** WEDNESDAY ***

~ Stylz ~
on 5/9/07 3:26 am - North of Boston, MA
busy day at work, but time is zipping by! Monday I went shopping (I know, almost as much of a surprise as me drinking a yogurt every morning ) and had an interesting WOW moment... I went to the GAP, a sales associate is flying around the store so fast I was getting dizzy watching him I asked him where this tunic was that I saw in the window, he said oh its over here and there he goes again zoooooooom to the other side of the store.. When I reached him he already had the shirts pulled off the shelf and said these run big so I'm going to give you a size smaller too.. He handed me a size 6 and a size 4 shirt.. Of course the first thing I do is look at his forehead to see if theres any current bruises from maybe falling off a ladder and losing his mind, but there werent any.. I said we'll I might want to wear a shirt under it so I'll take an 8 too.. I went into the fitting room and sure enough the size 6 fit!! I was SHOCKED.. I just cant see the loss in my upper body at all. My legs and waist, yes, but the stomach and flab is still there so how the heck does a size 6 fit?? The whole way home I was thinking to myself.. Am I really too skinny like everyone keeps telling me? I worked so hard to get where I am and now I'm in sizes that look small enough to fit my teen cousins? Such a confusion when you're happy youre smaller, but almost agreeing with people that its time to stop losing.. maybe its time to meet with the psych eval lady again ok on to todays foods.... very very bad... I need to get some food in me and stop drinking coffee! Its ruining my breakfast appetite drive to work - 2 drinkable yogurts medium coconut iced coffee, x-lite, 3 splenda lunch - 3oz steak and 1/2 sf pudding drive home - drinkable yogurt dinner - south beach cranberry walnut chicken salad snack - peanut butter balls vitamins - just took them now.. exercise - walk to dunkins water - not enough! only 22oz so far. oh.. on a not so good note.. when I was at the mall a car hit me while parked, luckily there was a witness who got the plate and reported it otherwise I would have gotten stuck paying the $500 deductable, if only I would have gone home instead of to the mall... (teach me for shopping so much right?? ) hows everyones day going so far? let us know
Stephanie Smiles
on 5/9/07 6:27 am - My Town, NH
Ugh! So sorry about the car! But, congrats on the shopping expedition. Size 6 is marvelous! Snack: 2 Lite BabyBel cheese rounds Breakfast: oatmeal with sliced banana Lunch: wrap with lettuce tomato, ham, cheddar cheese and dijon mustard; and a chocolate chip cookie Snack: lite applesauce cup and caramel sf pudding cup Dinner: will be chef salad (my Wed usual!) Snack: NSA Fudgsicle Water: 70 ounces so far Vitamins: all in Exercise: spinning class tonight - Stephanie
Darlene X
on 5/9/07 7:55 am - Maricopa, AZ
Breakfast: I got an omlette from the cafeteria at work, onion, mushroom, sausage & cheese (Approx 1 egg plus fillings)-- I must have eaten too much, or something didn't sit well because I felt sooo sick for like 2 hours, it left me feeling very nauseated. Snack: nothing cause of my breakfast issues Lunch: 1C Chili & a few Pita Chips. Snack: 90 calorie pack of Quaker Mini Delights Dinner: I plan on having more chili YAY for size 6!!!!!!!! Thats amazing. I'll never be a size 6 kind of girl.
Laura A.
on 5/9/07 12:48 pm - Manteca, CA
Yahoo on the size 6....I don't see myself ever getting there, so I'm glad someone I know has!!! Had a funny eating day... coffee with sweetner and SF french vanilla creamer chocolate protein drink on the drive to work 4oz chicken salad bottle of barium contrast 1/2 grilled chicken salad from Carl's Junior I had to go for an abdominal scan this afternoon....thus the barium ****tail and no eating after 9am..... I actually was a little surprised when I went in for "the scan". After 5 children I was totally expecting like a sonogram kind of thing.......it turned out to be a Cat scan.....my first. It was easy.....just lay there and the machine moves you in and out.. the chicken salad is pretty good. I got the recipe from the Dyan's Low Carb Recipes website: 12oz can of chicken (from Costco), drained 1C grated cheese (again from Costco) 4T real bacon bits (yes, from Costco) 3-4T mayonnaise 1T dijon mustard 1/4C diced colored bell pepper red/yellow/orange (I got mine at guess where.....Costco) Mix everything together....this can be eaten cold or hot and is even good as a spread on crackers or pita chips Vitamins all in 2 mile walk that included a hill 60oz water.....and still working on more I'm soooo bad abou****er!!! Stylz: do you make your own peanutbutter balls? What's in them? Laura A.
~ Stylz ~
on 5/10/07 4:53 am - North of Boston, MA
I do make my own, they're so good as a snack and keep well in the fridge!! heres the recipe 3/4 c. peanut butter (skippy low carb peanut butter) 3/4 cup powdered instant milk 1 T sugar free honey 1 cup instant oatmeal 6 tablespoons ho****er (- or +, consistency should be thick enough to roll into balls, but not crumbly thick) (1 scoop unflavored protein) - you could use chocolate protein if you want a peanut butter cup type recipe 2 T splenda Mix all ingredients above and roll into balls. Roll in toasted sesame seeds and chill in fridge for at least an hour! If you could only recommend 3 things, products, foods, etc. That you have found since starting your "Journey," What would they be? 1. Wendy's Chili and Taco Bell Pintos and Cheese for pureed stage - lived on it!!!! 2. A mug warmer to get you through the first few months (keeps food warm instead of using the microwave and drying food out) 3. Sign up for an online food journal like fitday.com to help keep you on track
Most Active
Recent Topics
Anyone look in here anymore???
Laura A. · 1 replies · 651 views
Hey Rick, today's our day!!
Laura A. · 1 replies · 747 views
It's OUR month Marchers!!
Laura A. · 0 replies · 686 views
Wow, its almost 8 years!
LisaS · 0 replies · 830 views