How's Mimi?

jennb40
on 5/6/07 9:13 pm - Nashua, NH
Mimi - how did it go at the doctor? And how is your son? Hope you are doing ok...I heard through my son that Saturday was a bad rainy day in TN..... Let us know what the doctor said....Barb
~ Stylz ~
on 5/6/07 11:15 pm - North of Boston, MA
Ruth and I were wondering the same thing. I hope shes ok!!
Laura A.
on 5/7/07 2:21 am - Manteca, CA
I've been thinking of Mimi and her boys all week too......I sure hope everything's OK and she's just too busy with other "stuff" to be able to post. Laura A.
miminjoey
on 5/7/07 10:58 am - Fort Bragg, NC
hey guys...I am still around...I ended up in the hospital for 3 days. when they ran the test on my urine it was full of protein, keytones and blood and I had gained 8 lbs in 24 hours so off to the hospital I went. I ended up hooked up to iv's with antbiotics, potasium, stomach meds, iron and lord only knows what else. My sister kept my kids and Wyatt is doing better peeling like a snake shedding his skin. His brother got sent home from school today with a fever and sore throat so we are off to the doctors tomorrow with him. Thank you all for the concerns and well wishes, I am doing much better still having problems with my blood sugar being too low and my blood pressure as well. So I have sore finger tips from my mom testing me each morning and afternoon. I think I just let work get the best of me and wasn'****ching my eatting habits well enough. won't let that happen again. Mimi
jennb40
on 5/7/07 7:03 pm - Nashua, NH
Bless your heart....wish I was back living in TN and I could have helped you out. So glad you are getting better....you take care of yourself young lady! Hugs to you, Barb
Laura A.
on 5/7/07 10:15 pm - Manteca, CA
Gosh Mimi, sounds like you've had a pretty rough week!!! Like Barbara, I wish I was closer and could have helped out a little..... I'm glad to hear you're on the road to recovery....and your boys too. Take care of yourself....you're a VERY important person!!! Laura A.
Most Active
Recent Topics
Anyone look in here anymore???
Laura A. · 1 replies · 651 views
Hey Rick, today's our day!!
Laura A. · 1 replies · 747 views
It's OUR month Marchers!!
Laura A. · 0 replies · 686 views
Wow, its almost 8 years!
LisaS · 0 replies · 830 views