~ WDYET * Saturday & Sunday ~

~ Stylz ~
on 5/5/07 6:55 am - North of Boston, MA
Early to rise this morning... The electrician came over at 9 to add some lights in the attic and an outlet behind a cabinet.. Of course after he flips the light on in the attic and its brighter in there than outside I decided it was time to clean! I was up there for about 2 hours moving, organizing, throwing things out.. A lot was accomplished! After lunch we (bf and I) went for a 2 mile walk and plan to take the bikes out after dinner (first time this year)!! heres my food day so far: woke up and had a 30 gram protein shake (IsoFruit Cantaloupe) snack was 2 slices of roasted garlic cabatta toast with spray butter lunch - slice of spinach and garlic quiche dinner - 3oz steak with green beans snack - fruit salad vitamins - took them! exercise - walk, bike, cleaning water - 80oz so far hows everyones weekend going? hope you're out and enjoying it!
BabyRuth2u
on 5/5/07 11:42 am - Pittsburgh, PA
I was up early this morning at about 5:45 a.m. I had plans for the day with my mother and her friend. They weren't to arrive until about 9:00 a.m. or so. So breakfast #1 of sorts: protein bar (150 cal, 12 gm protein) and cup of coffee Breakfast: 1/4 c. scrambled egg, 1 slice crispy bacon, 1 sausage patty, 1/4 c. oatmeal, cup of coffee (picked items from a breakfast buffet) No lunch we were running all day. Dinner: We were still out and about, stopped at Red Lobster for dinner. Had about 6 shrimp, couple bites of a baked potato, 1/2 my cesear salad, 1 lobster roll from the appetizer, 1/2 of one of their buns/biscuits. Eve: Had a sf caramel soy latte iced at Starbucks, and currently having a protein shake. I think, or I feel I have been eating way too much lately. I guess they aren't bad choices, just feels like alot. The scale is staying down and is even down a pound today. So guess other days Im not eating enough. Who knows, I still can't figure it out! LOL I guess I eat pretty normal now, and normal is ok, you don't gain on normal, but it seems like too much. You know?
~ Stylz ~
on 5/5/07 2:46 pm - North of Boston, MA
I know what you mean about eating more and still losing. strange huh, but ((knocking on wood)) I'll take it!! my question about your menu.... how did you only have 1/2 a Red Lobster Roll!!! Those things are way too good! We use to have a RL around us, but it closed and turned into a rib place, I use to love their shrimp special they use to run (30 shrimp or so prepared a few different ways).. now that would be 5 meals hope you had an enjoyable day with mom and her friend
BabyRuth2u
on 5/5/07 9:15 pm - Pittsburgh, PA
Good morning, The answer to the roll question... They came out first before the salads, before the appetizers. I took one because, as you say they are soooo good! I picked at it slowly because I know that with the roll, the salad etc that even before my dinner came I'd be stuffed. And I had told my company to be sure I ate slow and chewed well, that I made that effort, because I was STARVING! We had not eaten anything since breakfast and I was afraid I'd start chowing down too fast. anyways,... lol I was eating on the roll s lowly, and about halfway through I felt full. UGH!! I said to my DH who met up with us for dinner to take the other half that I would keep picking at it and I was already getting full and no salad had even arrived yet let alone the meal. They are GOOD, i would have loved to eat it all or more, but, that's how it goes in the wls world. LOL What I ordered as a meal actually was the 30 shrimp thing. I chose that because it was only $12.99, as opposed to the Ultimate Feast which was always my favorite. I figured I wasn't going to make a dent in it, why pay like $22.95 when I can get basically the same thing for $12.99. So I ate what I could and we boxed up the rest for DH to eat today. Of course as the usual goes, we got to running around after we left the restaurant (he's looking to buy a new car, so he took me by to show me one he test drove earlier in the day) and we were out too long, so the rest of my food got thrown away. But again, reason why I opted for the 12.99 Have a great day. Im having some oatmeal for breakfast and I think something tofu for dinner. We've been on a tofu kick lately, it just really appeals to me for some reason. So the past 3 weekends on Sunday we've made it with veggies etc. Enjoy the day!
~ Stylz ~
on 5/6/07 5:56 am - North of Boston, MA
Great willpower girl, keep it up!! I REALLY wish I could get into tofu, I've tried so many different times in all different consistencies and its just a no go
jennb40
on 5/6/07 12:22 am - Nashua, NH
I know you DON'T want it, but I have the recipe for their cheese biscuits!!!!
~ Stylz ~
on 5/6/07 5:53 am - North of Boston, MA
ok, you just keep that recipe over there in Nashua, no one here in Pepperell needs that!!! Its bad enough I gained a lb from last week til today. Time to whip my butt into shape, Id love to be 130 by Memorial Day weekend, we have 3 BBQ's to attend. Of course I went out and bought all kinds of cute capris Its bad enough the Friday flyer section had the little Dunkins coupon book... 99 cent iced coffees for 3 weeks and of course there was 3 books in my paper, its a conspiracy I tell ya!! Are you going to the meeting on Tuesday? Its about Head Hunger, something I need a refresher on!
~ Stylz ~
on 5/6/07 6:24 am - North of Boston, MA
ok time to push myself!! On the scale this morning it showed I gained a pound so I'm back up to 134, 4 lbs to lose til goal! I just sent a text message to my co-worker a reminder to bring her sneakers so we can walk. I'd LOVE to get a walk in first thing in the morning and then again at lunch, we'll see how it goes... I just made some mini quiches with ham, broccoli and swiss for the weeks breakfast, I didnt buy fruit for the week, but have enough food in the fridge for lunch and dinner meals so I should be good with being prepared.. today its been a so so day.. I had a shake already because I knew my protein wouldn't be that high.. heres my day so far breakfast - 30 gram protein shake Iso Fruit Cantaloupe Snack - 2 thin slices roasted garlic cabatta bread with butter spray (I think its time to just throw the rest of this loaf out!!) lunch - 5 protein peanut butter balls dinner - spinach garlic quiche snack - fruit salad exercise - 30 walk and more cleaning of the attic water - 90 oz vitamins - took em'
BabyRuth2u
on 5/6/07 9:25 am - Pittsburgh, PA
I don't know why some days I feel like a bottomless pit and fill myself and then feel like crap. Let's see what I had today. Breakfast: Normal oatmeal breakfast w/ coffee. Not bad. Late morning: Protein bar w/ coffee Lunch around 1:30 or so (we were at the mall): Had a salad from a salad bar, and one mini burger. Afternoon: What was wrong with me??? I had more than enough at lunch, but after we got home at about 3:30 I just started chowing down. I had lots to do, hubby was out cutting the grass, I was doing laundry and some things, but found the time and need to eat. had: a protein shake, then proceeded to have about a 1/4 c. of red pepper hummus w/ some crackers and about 2 oz. of cheese. After this I was feeling pretty full. But did I stop? Nope, for some stupid reason I decided I wanted a yogurt. So I pulled out a yogurt, added a bit of cheerios and ate that. Well by then that was enough, I started feeling like crap, heart racing, feeling like again, crap and was miserable for about an hour. So i didnt get much more done, while DH worked in the yard, I laid back on the couch moaning, going in and out of consciousness. sheesh stupid!!! Of course with all of that I am fine with not having any dinner. Its almost 7:30 now, just having some coffee and nibbling on a protein bar. I really shouldnt be having anything. I am NOT hungry. I just have a taste for coffee and this yummy bar. I'm sick I tell you, sick, somthing is wrong with my head! LOL But this is today. These things happen. As long as it is just today, then I am sure I will be ok. I'd be dead if i ate like that all the time. Or at least I'd be miserable as all get out. Ok, im off to read the forums. have a good night. I did about 1 bottle of water today, not good. No room for it! ugh! I'll work on it tomorrow, maybe try to get one more in later
~ Stylz ~
on 5/6/07 11:15 pm - North of Boston, MA
I'm with you on that Ruth, why do we do it?? We're full, we know we'll get sick but we eat and eat... My piece of spinach quiche was bigger than the day befores piece.. I knew I couldn't eat it all but since it was infront of me, I picked and picked at it and sure enough... Started feeling sick my "dumping" consists of feeling like I want to , heart palpitations, light headed, feeling sleepy... The good of this is in exactly 20 minutes the feeling goes away, the bad of it.... if I know I'm going to feel like this after eating something I shouldn't or too much of something, why do I do it hope you're feeling better today
Most Active
Recent Topics
Anyone look in here anymore???
Laura A. · 1 replies · 651 views
Hey Rick, today's our day!!
Laura A. · 1 replies · 747 views
It's OUR month Marchers!!
Laura A. · 0 replies · 686 views
Wow, its almost 8 years!
LisaS · 0 replies · 830 views