****WDYET Monday****

jannineh99
on 4/29/07 10:42 pm - Melrose, MA
Breakfast: so far Zone Perfect protein bar and Iced Coffee snack will be multigrain tostitoes with cheese Lunch: will be 5 oz Smoked Turkey Breast with lettuce mayo and one slice of 100% whole wheat bread snack will be Achieve One protein drink with extra scoop of protein powder..chocolate Dinner: steak tips with greenbeans and baked potatoes Hope everyone has a wonderful day...it is raining here again...and this rain is starting to get very depressing.... Jannine 357/174/160
~ Stylz ~
on 4/30/07 3:38 am - North of Boston, MA
aren't multigrain tostitos delicious?? I bought a bag this weekend to eat with taco meat for dinners drive to work: 2 drinkable yogurts breakfast: 2 protein muffins Lunch: 6 shrimp in cream sauce with ww fettuccini medium coconut coffee x-lite, 2 splenda with a scoop of nectar cappuccino dinner - 2.5oz taco meat, .5 oz mozzarella over tostitos multigrain chips vitamins - took them water - only 16oz in so far, will get the rest in when I get home exercise - it finally cleared up over here, going for a walk now! hope all is well with everyone
BabyRuth2u
on 4/30/07 7:52 am - Pittsburgh, PA
Breakfast: oatmeal w/almonds / 1/4 c. soy milk / 1/2 scoop protein powder Lunch: Small Chef salad, 1/2 c. portabello mushroom soup. Mid afternoon: A cracker with a piece of pepperoni and cheese on it. Before the gym: 1/2 of a protein bar w/ small cup of coffee. Dinner: Having a leftover hamburger from the grill yesterday. YUM! and 2 tbs roasted red pepper humus with 5 pretzel chips. Eve: Will have my protein shake. (AchievOne w/ a scoop of whey protein)
Most Active
Recent Topics
Anyone look in here anymore???
Laura A. · 1 replies · 651 views
Hey Rick, today's our day!!
Laura A. · 1 replies · 747 views
It's OUR month Marchers!!
Laura A. · 0 replies · 686 views
Wow, its almost 8 years!
LisaS · 0 replies · 830 views