Good morning everyon...

BabyRuth2u
on 4/28/07 10:01 pm - Pittsburgh, PA
Good morning everyone! It's time to get up and get out!! I don't know about your area of the country, but it's suppose to be just beautiful today. So I think that gives us NO excuses to not get out there and do something today!! Enjoy the warm sun, the calm beautiful breeze and walk, bike, run, jog, swim, skate and enjoy!!! A friend of mine who has had WLS told me about these protein bars she found the other day. She brought some to our WLS support meeting yesterday for our protein testing day and we got to try them. They are pretty darn good!!! So thought I'd share the info with you all!! We all LOVE protein and we LOVE even more things that taste great! Do I get an OH YAY!!! on that one! LOL They are designed for diabetics in general, or as stated anyone trying to control weight, lose weight, active people. They are low in calorie, low sugar, low glycemic index, low fat, gluten free and decent in protein, they do have a small sugar alcohol in them, was like 4 or 5. My body is not great with sugar alcohols, but a low count is ok for me, they didnt bother me yesterday. They look like a pretty good choice to be compared to some I've seen in regards to calories etc. You get some protein and a yummy treat all in one. They have an introductory offcer of 15 bars (and best point is you get to pick the flavors you want, you can mix them up!!) It's 15 bars for $15.99 and no shipping! I ordered some last night. My friend said she got the intro offer before and went back later and ordered the same way and got it again. But its a great deal to give them a try. My favorite I tried yesterday were the peanut butter chocolate one and the berry burst I think its called. The apple cinnamon was good too. I didnt like very much the one called chocolate delite. It wasnt bad, but i found it bland and nothing really to talk about. You see on the nutritional value page that there are sugar free ones and 1 gram sugar one. They do have 10 grams but we dont need those! ;) Check them out!! http://www.extendbar.com/default.asp
Stephanie Smiles
on 5/4/07 2:05 am - My Town, NH
Well I'm WAY late in responding (craziness at work!) but I wanted to say thanks for the tip about the protein bars and today is also a beautiful day in the neighborhood so I plan to be out and about after work! Hugs, Stephanie
Most Active
Recent Topics
Anyone look in here anymore???
Laura A. · 1 replies · 651 views
Hey Rick, today's our day!!
Laura A. · 1 replies · 747 views
It's OUR month Marchers!!
Laura A. · 0 replies · 686 views
Wow, its almost 8 years!
LisaS · 0 replies · 830 views