WDYET?? SATURDAY AND SUNDAY'S SPREAD

~ Stylz ~
on 4/28/07 7:36 am - North of Boston, MA
I woke up today feeling so greatful to my second chance at life!!! I can't believe how different I feel compared to being pre-op, I can do so much more, I constantly walk everywhere, work out extra at the gym, dont get tired or winded doing more than one set of stairs, just an incredible feeling! Today turned out to be a beautiful day, sunny and warm, perfect for walking! I met a friend for breakfast, she told me shes trying to lose weight, but the only exercise she gets a day is walking from her chair at work to the car. She lives about 1/4 mile from the HS which has a track. I told her lets go walk after breakfast, she was a little hesitant at first, but agreed. We walked almost 2 miles as we talked and talked and talked. It was nice catching up. Heres my day so far: Breakfast - 3 sausaage links with 1 slice multigrain toast snack - carrot cake with cream cheese icing (I love this, made with splenda, what could be better!!!) lunch - kashi peanut butter bar medium coconut iced coffee, x-lite, 2 splenda with a scoop of nectar cappuccino protein dinner - 6 shrimp in basil cream sauce over ww fettucini snack - slice of ciabatta roasted garlic bread with tomato paste and a melted cheese stick (mmm mini pizza) water - 64oz in so far exercise - 2 miles around the track vitamins - took them we rented a few movies, so another relaxing night at home with bf! tomorrow grocery shopping, jc penny (they sent a $10 gc in the mail, its a conspiracy they know I have a shopping addiction ) and lunch with mom at the seafood restaurant. how is everyones weekend going? let us know!!
BabyRuth2u
on 4/28/07 9:51 pm - Pittsburgh, PA
Morning, Sounds like it was a nice day yesterday. Ours was mostly rainy but cleared as the day went on. We didn't get to do any hiking, but were pretty active, so I was up and about most of the day. Today though is suppose to be great, so we are planning another trip to a park to do some walking / hiking depending on what they have there. I'm so excited more so to keep active and doing what I've been doing because as of this morning I'm down to 180!! WooHoo that means the next time I weigh I could be 179 or below! I can't believe it, me in the 170's!! I feel like the sky's the limit. I was stuck so long in the 190's, the 180's took a bit of work, but weren't as long. Re-evaluating what I was doing and changing a few things (actually small things, little snacks etc) has really got things moving again. It feels great! Let's hope tomorrow or the next day I can come back screaming 170s!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOL Have a great day!! Let's see if I can remember my food from yesterday, I think so. Saturday: Breakfast: Protein Shake / 10 almonds Lunch: Half of a small Wendy's chili / 1 packet of crackers Mid afternoon: Our support group meeting did protein testing yesterday. So I had some dixie cup size servings of different protein shakes and tried some different protein bars. (Which I'll post about, these new ones a friend found seem pretty good and they taste great!) Dinner: Went to Max & Ermas while my puppy was getting her hair cut, she's just too cute!! Had this one salad they make with grilled chicken on it and 1/2 cup of the chicken tortilla soup. Eve: Protein shake / 10 almonds Sunday: Breakfast: Having oatmeal w/ soy milk and 1/2 scoop protein powder. Take care everyone, be happy, healthy and active!!!! Get out there and enjoy your new bodies, health and life!! WooHoo!!!
~ Stylz ~
on 4/30/07 3:33 am - North of Boston, MA
180 congrats girl!! how did your hike go? you're definately an inspiration
BabyRuth2u
on 4/30/07 7:48 am - Pittsburgh, PA
Thanks! The hike went well. I had not been to this park before. It is just beautiful. There are the trails, walks through the woods or you can walk on sidewalks all out around the park. We took a nice long walk/hike through the woods. Then we decided to do a bit more, it was really a bit more than planned. LOL We ended up doing 5 miles yesterday. It was so beautiful and such a joy. Our dog decided part way back on the last mile that she wasn't walking anymore. LOL She just dropped herself down on the ground all fours spread out. LOL So I picked her up and carried her a bit, then when she got too much I told her she had to do the rest. LOL Needless to say once we got in the car for the ride home, she laid right down and was asleep. Looking forward to next weekend, should be nice. Saw that Saturday is to be 70, no rain. So going to start planning which park to visit then. It's really great to do, it gives you a plan, not fly by the seat of your pants for exercise. I hadn't been to the gym for like 2 weeks now, slacking off there again, but kicked my hiney today to go and just got back. Now to get that one pound to move and be 179 I'll be waaaaaay excited!! Have a great evening!
Most Active
Recent Topics
Anyone look in here anymore???
Laura A. · 1 replies · 651 views
Hey Rick, today's our day!!
Laura A. · 1 replies · 747 views
It's OUR month Marchers!!
Laura A. · 0 replies · 686 views
Wow, its almost 8 years!
LisaS · 0 replies · 830 views