******WDYET Thursday*******

jannineh99
on 4/26/07 3:41 am - Melrose, MA
This is my food so far breakfast and what I have planned for supper...not sure about lunch yet but will update when I eat or decide what I am gonna have....I hope everyone is having a great day..... Jannine 357/174/160ish http://www.fitday.com/WebFit/PublicJournals.html?Owner=jannineh99
~ Stylz ~
on 4/26/07 10:26 am - North of Boston, MA
I took the day off from work and had a "ME" day! Slept in, went to the morning yoga class at the gym, shopped all over Nashua, went to my chiropractor appt then enjoyed an hour massage I bought 2 pair of cute capris, a few shirts to wear under suits, a pair of sandals, pair of shorts, couple pair of yoga pants and a pair of pinstripe pants for work. I also stopped at the grocery store and found the South Beach salad mixes (I was starting to think the stores were putting things away before I got there, ie. sf dulce pudding ). Shopping was fun, I tried on so many things that I would have never thought of trying on before! I was a shopper before, but now... I wore my pedometer and took 5661 steps, I guess the good moral to my story, shopping is good for you because its exercise (tell that to your dh next time he yells about the cc bill!! my day with food hasn't been great, but I'll have a shake soon before yoga - 2 drinkable yogurts after yoga - protein delite blonde brownie (yummmmm) snack - handful of sun dried tomato basil wheat thins (first time I tried them, they're delish), 6 or 7 soy crisps with maybe 1/3 c. guacamole dinner - 6 shrimp in cream sauce with a few ribbons of ww fettuccini snack - slice of roasted garlic ciabatta bread with a sting cheese stick melted on top iso fruit cantaloupe protein shake a lot of carbs today! water - 60 oz so far exercise - shopping!!! vitamins - forgot to take them hope everyones doing well!!
Laura A.
on 4/26/07 11:58 am - Manteca, CA
Gosh, I've missed this post almost all week....but no matter....I'm still eating the SAME old things!!!! On Tuesday I did have a chicken and bean burrito sans the tortilla and rice at the cafeteria at work. It actually was pretty good.....and I ate the other half of it for lunch on Wednesday. My weight loss has slowed considerably.....has everybody else's too? I'm extremely happy with how I've done....but now comes the hard part I understand.....keeping it off!!! Love to all Laura A.
Stephanie Smiles
on 4/26/07 10:57 pm - My Town, NH
Hiya gorgeous!!! I love your new picture. Way to go Laura! Hugs, Stephanie
Stephanie Smiles
on 4/26/07 11:01 pm - My Town, NH
Breakfast: oatmeal with sliced banana Snack: handful of pretzels Lunch: out with my department - half of a roast beef, cheddar and spiniach wrap, handful of french fries Dinner: yummy stir fry - shrimp, asparagus and cashews in lite soy sauce over a little bit of rice Snack: you guessed it NSA Fudgsicle Water: 80 ounces Vitamins: can't believe I forgot to take everything but my calcium! Exercise: Thursday is my day off...ahhhhhh Hugs, Stephanie
Most Active
Recent Topics
Anyone look in here anymore???
Laura A. · 1 replies · 651 views
Hey Rick, today's our day!!
Laura A. · 1 replies · 747 views
It's OUR month Marchers!!
Laura A. · 0 replies · 686 views
Wow, its almost 8 years!
LisaS · 0 replies · 830 views