Wednesday's WDYET Post

~ Stylz ~
on 4/25/07 3:25 am - North of Boston, MA
Still recooping from yesterdays busy day at work! I did make it to the support group meeting last night, the plastic surgeon doctor was interesting. She showed us different proceedures she performs and had tons of before and after pictures of each from people who have lost 100+ lbs because of bypass surgery. Of course the question of price came up during the Q&A, her response was call the office for ball park figures, I'm not sure exactly of costs.. I've been told she isn't cheap by any means, but she does good work! Today is a day of getting things back in order from yesterday. Who needs the gym, I was moving all kinds of furniture around by 7 this morning my day has been kind of weird with food. I had sushi rolls for a late breakfast. they were so good I couldn't resist til lunch. I was always a weird eater, my stomach doesn't tell time so pizza, chinese food, mexican leftovers for breakfast lunch or dinner worked! heres my day drive to work - 2 drinkable yogurt breakfast - 6 ebi sushi rolls lunch - meatloaf with gravy (ate bfast around 11, eating lunch now ) dinner - shrimp in basil cream sauce over a few ribbons of ww fettuccini snack - roasted garlic soy chips with guacamole exercise - 30 minute walk, moving furniture around for an hour, tons of stairs water - 65 oz in so far vitamins - took them how is your day going everyone, let us know!!
Stephanie Smiles
on 4/25/07 7:40 pm - My Town, NH
Yesterday was a pretty good eating day for me (except that I didn't know where the day went. I think I need about five more hours in a day!) Breakfast: oatmeal with banana Snack: cashews and raisins Lunch: Tuna salad on a wrap with lettuce, tomato and cucumber and a few pretzels Snack: small lite applesauce cup and small caramel pudding cup Dinner: chef salad Snack: 1 NSA Fudgsicle Water: 70 ounces Vitamins: all in Exercise: 45 minute spinning class (strength spinning - it killed me! ) Hugs, Stephanie
jannineh99
on 4/26/07 1:40 am - Melrose, MA
http://www.fitday.com/WebFit/PublicJournals.html?Owner=jannineh99 This has been a very hectic week...eating has been weird to say the least... Jannine 357/174/160ish
Most Active
Recent Topics
Anyone look in here anymore???
Laura A. · 1 replies · 651 views
Hey Rick, today's our day!!
Laura A. · 1 replies · 747 views
It's OUR month Marchers!!
Laura A. · 0 replies · 686 views
Wow, its almost 8 years!
LisaS · 0 replies · 830 views