New product

jennb40
on 4/25/07 2:45 am - Nashua, NH
South Beach Diet has come up with a new product that I tried for lunch today and it is really yummy - was actually more than I could eat - left maybe 3 bites. It is the cranberry walnut chicken salad kit. Your get a bag of harvest wheat pita chips, grilled chicken, small package of light mayonnaise, dried sweetened cranberries, planters walnuts, a small bowl of sugar free jello. Here is the nutritional info: Calories: 290 Calories from fat: 110 Total fat: 13 grams Total carbs: 25 g Dietary fiber: 7 g Sugars: 5 g Protein: 24 g I found it with the other South Beach Diet wraps. Not bad for a quick and relatively good lunch! Enjoy....Barbara
~ Stylz ~
on 4/25/07 3:28 am - North of Boston, MA
hey girl! where did you find them, at Walmart? I've looked at market basket but didn't see them at either one I've gone to (ex 8 or south nashua by the mall). Everyone says they're cheaper at Walmart, but I forget to check when I'm there! I think they're around 3 at Market Basket
jennb40
on 4/25/07 4:10 am - Nashua, NH
I found them at Walmart and Shaw's downtown past the hospital. They are really pretty good!
Laura A.
on 4/26/07 11:47 am - Manteca, CA
This does sound really good....."One Life and It's Mine" posted about these in early April. I still haven't been able to find them at my grocery store though. Both you and she said they're at WalMart......next time I go to super WalMart in Stockton i'll have to look there. Now I really want one...... Laura A.
Stephanie Smiles
on 4/26/07 11:02 pm - My Town, NH
I'm going to add this to my grocery list this weekend! Hugs, Stephanie
Happy to be in
Onederland

on 4/27/07 6:31 am
I don't know what Supermarkets you have up there, but in the PA/NJ Area they are at Shop Rite Next Week for $2.99 limit of 4 per variety
Most Active
Recent Topics
Anyone look in here anymore???
Laura A. · 1 replies · 651 views
Hey Rick, today's our day!!
Laura A. · 1 replies · 747 views
It's OUR month Marchers!!
Laura A. · 0 replies · 686 views
Wow, its almost 8 years!
LisaS · 0 replies · 830 views