small update

sparkles
on 4/24/07 12:59 pm - North Richland Hills, TX
just a little update. I'm alive, its been a rough month for me. My apartment has flooded, not once, but twice - as of today.... my cat had to be put to sleep and my car got trashed with softball size hail. Not to mention ... Ladies this is just for you.... = = = = = = = = = = = == = = = = I only took the depo shot one time in September, and cancelled the renewal in December because I didnt like the way it made me feel.. so I've been having my period, nearly straight with a week to 2 inbetween since. Meaning I'm on my period for almost a month at a time. UGH.. someone take away all my snacking desires... between the onset of depression and this... I haven't felt like working out at all, and so I haven't. I'm down to 243.5 though, so thats a start. Yay.
Stephanie Smiles
on 4/25/07 2:19 am - My Town, NH
Ugh! When it rains it hails?!?! I'm sorry it's rough for you right now. Keep your chin up. You're doing so well!!! Hugs, Stephanie
sparkles
on 4/25/07 2:58 am - North Richland Hills, TX
Thanks for the encouragment! I think I'm gonna give myself the rest of this week to feel sorry for myself, and starting next week... No more feelin sorry! LOL
jennb40
on 4/25/07 2:47 am - Nashua, NH
Hang in there....sorry to hear about all your troubles. We all need our snacking desires "nipped in the bud"!!!! Take care...hugs, Barbara
sparkles
on 4/25/07 2:59 am - North Richland Hills, TX
Thanks...
robinsaxton
on 4/25/07 11:25 pm - Columbia, MD
I am so sorry to hear you are having such a difficult time. Life can sure suck like that sometimes. I am praying for you. Don't give up, you are doing so well. Keep working at it. Plan everyday to get some exercise and make good food choices. On the days you succeed, be kind to yourself and proud of yourself. On the days you don't quite succeed, be EXTRA kind to yourself and plan for tomorrow. A new day means new possibilities! Sending you lots of ((((((hugs)))))) Robin
sparkles
on 4/26/07 2:15 am - North Richland Hills, TX
Update... I'm down to 241.5.. I haven't seen the scale move this much in a long time! I have been drinking more fluids, I think thats helping... Thanks for the kindness though.. I'm gonna try to keep that in mind.
Most Active
Recent Topics
Anyone look in here anymore???
Laura A. · 1 replies · 651 views
Hey Rick, today's our day!!
Laura A. · 1 replies · 747 views
It's OUR month Marchers!!
Laura A. · 0 replies · 686 views
Wow, its almost 8 years!
LisaS · 0 replies · 830 views