OT: Prayers

jannineh99
on 4/24/07 3:25 am - Melrose, MA
Yesterday Morning 7:30am: Hey Everyone, could you all pray for my mom today...she was driving my dad to work this morning and she was getting out of the car and fell and we think she may have broken her ankle...she has arthritis in all of her joints and her doctor told her one time that if she ever broke her ankle she may have to have it fused making it so that it will not bend anymore...please keep her in your prayers...and my dad as well...Bobby & Marie Mitchell...Thank you my friends and family..... Yesterday 1:00pm ...my mom broke a small bone on her ankle that they normally do fix except with tape...but she also broke another bone her heal so she is scheduled for surgery at 2:00pm to fix this they said they will probably have to have some metal in it with pins to hold it together...so please continue to pray for us....she also does not react well to anasteisia (sp) I will up date you all once she comes out of surgery... Yesterday 537pm: Mom had her surgery and came thru it ok...they found that she broke another bone in the other foot as well so her stay in the hospital (Salem Hospital) will be a little bit longer....when I get more information from my Dad I will update you all.... Today: please still keep her in your prayers...she is very frustrated...she wants to go home but when they tried to have her walk her foot she was experiencing an extreme amount of pain...she is under the impression that because the doctors told her with the cast on she can put full pressure on her foot that it should not hurt....I have been trying to explain to her that she has to be patient but that is not working very well... Jannine 357/174/160ish
Stephanie Smiles
on 4/25/07 2:17 am - My Town, NH
Hi Jannine, I'll be thinking of you and your family during this time! Hugs, Stephanie
jennb40
on 4/25/07 2:46 am - Nashua, NH
Prayers going out for your family Jannine...take care of yourself. Hugs, Barbara
Most Active
Recent Topics
Anyone look in here anymore???
Laura A. · 1 replies · 651 views
Hey Rick, today's our day!!
Laura A. · 1 replies · 747 views
It's OUR month Marchers!!
Laura A. · 0 replies · 686 views
Wow, its almost 8 years!
LisaS · 0 replies · 830 views